2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

April 9th, 2024 at 11:41:43 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Happened faster than anyone could have predicted!

Reading and understanding seems to be an issue for you sometimes:

Quote: RonC
At the end of the day, I thought he did suggest it fairly directly but it seems at least some fact checkers don't see it that way.

I did spend most of the time he was on TV during Covid cringing even while applauding the efforts to restrict flights into the country (when I thought it would help, which in hindsight seems to have been too late anyway), getting more PPE and critical medical equipment produced, and getting us to the point of having a vaccine.

I guess you take using accepted fact-checkers and then a comment saying that I actually thought that he said it (I never studied the issue as you seem to have done) must mean that I am denying he said it...
April 9th, 2024 at 11:51:11 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
We are quickly approaching the four year anniversary of Donny’s “inject bleach” press conference!

Can’t wait for some idiotic righties to pretend he didn’t say what we all quite clearly saw him say on video…

You quite clearly weren't listening, or you were listening and the thought controllers made you believe he said 'bleach''

He was speaking about the development of treatments to kill the virus. Not being a medical professional he mentioned inject a disinfectant' to kill the virus, when a better term would have been 'an anti-viral'.

He mentioned light therapy as another possible solution.

Seventeen months later, 'Reduced Viral Loads Seen in COVID-19 Patients Treated With UVA Light'
April 9th, 2024 at 2:01:21 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
We are quickly approaching the four year anniversary of Donny’s “inject bleach” press conference!

Can’t wait for some idiotic righties to pretend he didn’t say what we all quite clearly saw him say on video…

Call me Nostradamus, because I predicted the reaction to this post to a tee.

I hope no one here gets too upset at the Biden campaign when they do something to mock Donny’s moronic press conference on the actual anniversary. Please don’t storm any federal buildings!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 9th, 2024 at 2:13:23 PM permalink
RonC
Call me Nostradamus, because I predicted the reaction to this post to a tee.

I hope no one here gets too upset at the Biden campaign when they do something to mock Donny’s moronic press conference on the actual anniversary. Please don’t storm any federal buildings!

I think the anniversary provides an awesome opportunity to ignore all the problems of the country and mock Trump instead.

That works so well for the campaign. I can't wait!

Meanwhile, he is working on another scheme to buy votes this fall by promising something that he has already been smacked down on by the Supremes...more loan forgiveness! Just in time for the election!

Notice the lack of activity on the "root cause" of ever-inflating college costs, which is what got us to this point in the first place. Can't attack those colleges; they bring up the young liberals for the team!

Yeah, make fun of Trump. It is about all he has. Looking forward to it,
April 9th, 2024 at 2:20:02 PM permalink
ams288
That works so well for the campaign. I can't wait!

Seems to be working, based on the recent polling…
April 9th, 2024 at 3:11:53 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Oh no! Reports are that depression is reaching epidemic proportions among the illegal migrants in the United States. Seems that the reality they're finding here is not the one they thought was going to happen. No jobs, nobody wants them here, nobody will take care of them for very long, and they had no idea we already had a huge number of homeless people. So now they're all depressed because they're living on the streets, begging for money when they can, shoplifting, breaking into people's homes, not exactly what the plan was. And there are thousands more coming across the border every day with no end in sight. Even New York City is fed up, they're now telling illegals that after 30 days get the hell out of Dodge we can't take care of you your're bankrupting us. And thousands more every month are showing up because all they know is New York City is a sanctuary City. The Joe Biden Administration wants this to continue and there are actually people who will vote for him in November. Unbelievable. And it turns out that the jobs report forgot to tell us that 98% of the new jobs are all part time. Which are not real jobs at all, they're temporary jobs.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
April 9th, 2024 at 4:47:50 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
Oh no! Reports are that depression is reaching epidemic proportions among the illegal migrants in the United States. Seems that the reality they're finding here is not the one they thought was going to happen. No jobs, nobody wants them here, nobody will take care of them for very long, and they had no idea we already had a huge number of homeless people. So now they're all depressed because they're living on the streets, begging for money when they can, shoplifting, breaking into people's homes, not exactly what the plan was. And there are thousands more coming across the border every day with no end in sight. Even New York City is fed up, they're now telling illegals that after 30 days get the hell out of Dodge we can't take care of you your're bankrupting us. And thousands more every month are showing up because all they know is New York City is a sanctuary City. The Joe Biden Administration wants this to continue and there are actually people who will vote for him in November. Unbelievable. And it turns out that the jobs report forgot to tell us that 98% of the new jobs are all part time. Which are not real jobs at all, they're temporary jobs.

You can go back to wherever you hide when you’re not making up these unsourced, wall-of-text posts.
April 10th, 2024 at 9:33:30 AM permalink
ams288
Uh oh.

If it weren’t for Rasmussen’s Donny +8 poll, Biden would be ahead in right-wing RCP’s average.

If you think Rasmussen is correct with that +8 poll you should probably walk into traffic.
April 10th, 2024 at 10:16:12 AM permalink
RonC
Uh oh.....

Polling means so little now. I am surprised that you bothering with it.

It is Biden's race to lose. If he loses, it will be a historic failure.
April 10th, 2024 at 11:49:33 AM permalink
ams288
Polling means so little now. I am surprised that you bothering with it.

Just pointing out there is clear movement towards Biden.

And mocking kenarman for being so obsessed with RCP for so long when it meant nothing.