2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

April 12th, 2024 at 7:11:30 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: GenoDRPh
More false equivalancy...

Without false equivalencies, RonC would turn into dust. They are what keep him going.

Both sides are bad!!!!!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 12th, 2024 at 7:23:19 AM permalink
ams288
Not to mention: not a single living democrat is complaining about the RNC paying Donny’s legal bills.

By all means: waste that money that should be used to help Republicans win elections on Donny’s lawyers!!!!!
April 12th, 2024 at 8:31:27 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Trump gofundme now at...

$2,024,120 raised of $355,000,000 goal
33.6K donations
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 12th, 2024 at 8:34:08 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
If I ever start sending money to a "billionaire" to fund his legal bills, hopefully someone shoots me.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 12th, 2024 at 10:21:05 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Without false equivalencies, RonC would turn into dust. They are what keep him going.

Both sides are bad!!!!!

Nice deflection! Campaigns paying legal bills is a campaigns paying legal bills. $1 or $1,000,000. Either it is okay or it is not okay.

"Like Trump, Biden Used Political Donations to Cover Lawyer Fees
Democratic Party paid two law firms in document investigation
DNC paid less than $2 million; Trump has $64 million legal tab"

"President Joe Biden, who has criticized Republican rival Donald Trump for relying on political donations to pay his legal bills, used nearly $2 million raised by the Democratic National Committee to pay his own lawyers."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-12/like-trump-biden-used-political-donations-to-cover-lawyer-fees?embedded-checkout=true

You guys are the best...
April 12th, 2024 at 10:44:40 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
Nice deflection! Campaigns paying legal bills is a campaigns paying legal bills. $1 or $1,000,000. Either it is okay or it is not okay.

It’s okay!

I want the RNC to blow all their money on Donny’s incompetent lawyers.

Has any member here ever actually complained about this? Why are you acting like we were outraged over it?
April 12th, 2024 at 1:06:39 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
If someone is stupid enough to send money to ANYTHING with Trump’s name or imprimatur on it, they are also stupid enough not to care how or for what it is used. I would think the vast majority of Trump donors would feel protecting him for the Democrat onslaught of legal issues is EXACTLY what their contributions are meant for. I think both candidates truly suck. With the 3rd party guy even worse! I’m not great at these predictions. I believed America was not ready to elect a Black man during Obama’s first run. I was pretty darned sure Clinton would easily beat Trump. I was right on Biden over Trump last election, so maybe I’m getting better at this. I’m all in on Biden winning. I just think there are too many people (like me!) that certainly would prefer (anyone but Trump) any Republican over Biden, but just can’t pull the lever for Trump.

Looks like I’ll be back in Florida for the November election, so if Trump actually wins I won’t be in the Democrat areas where there will be ‘protests’ that are really excuses for lawlessness, arson, mayhem, and looting. If Biden wins there will be people upset here, so much so that they might use a curse word now and then. Then hit the next tee shot.
April 12th, 2024 at 1:30:31 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
“Not to mention not a single living democrat is complaining about the RNC paying Donny’s legal bills.”

Though many are unsure, last I heard was that President Biden is indeed alive and, according to reports, fully engaged.

“Has any member here ever actually complained about this? Why are you acting like we were outraged over it?

I guess this is the new standard?

I am not outraged. I have nothing to be outraged about considering a bunch of keyboard warriors disagree with me. How horrid!
April 12th, 2024 at 1:54:33 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: OnceDear

I honestly don't know, but it occurs to me that states each having different laws feels a recipe for greater unrest.

Congress can't form an agreement, so it is left to the states and the people to decide.

It's been that way since President Polk signed the Tenth Amendment 197 years ago,

'The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.'

Currently sixteen states limit abortion to six weeks.

The voters in Florida will decide in November, and the state will end up with a 24 week to viability limit.

Bad news for Trump, since the vote is going to bring out a lot of Democrats.
April 12th, 2024 at 2:55:21 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: RonC
I guess this is the new standard?

I am not outraged. I have nothing to be outraged about considering a bunch of keyboard warriors disagree with me. How horrid!

Deflection.

This issue PERFECTLY encapsulates your worldview.

The DNC spends $2 million on Biden’s legal fees, the RNC spends $64 million (so far) on Donny’s.

Which side do you choose to post about and act like there is some awful double standard against the RNC, even though you are incapable of finding anyone here who actually seemed to care about it in the first place?