No votes (0%)
2 votes (15.38%)
2 votes (15.38%)
No votes (0%)

13 members have voted

November 7th, 2022 at 3:07:47 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Donny has apparently been telling people today that he is announcing his 2024 candidacy tonight.

I imagine Big Tits DeSantis is eating his feelings down in FL.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 7th, 2022 at 3:20:19 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
Donny has apparently been telling people today that he is announcing his 2024 candidacy tonight.

I imagine Big Tits DeSantis is eating his feelings down in FL.

You know the saddest thing in the world would be for DeSantis. If Trump gets the nomination and doesn't win.

If Republicans take the house and the Senate, it might just scare enough people if Trump actually won also so they might bail.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 8th, 2022 at 9:26:27 AM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I had to vote in person today, my mail in ballot never arrived (I requested it the earliest it is possible to request, so it was not my fault for waiting too late), at the polling station it was a whole thing because the system said that I received a mail in ballot and would have to surrender it to vote, I told them I never received it and had nothing to surrender (you are supposed to be able to just simply sign an affidavit confirming that you never received it, and canceling out your mail in ballot when this happens).

But nobody at the local station seemed to know the procedure, I had to talk to a bunch of different people while they made phone calls. Fun times. I will say that overall it was pretty well run and everyone was professional, and I get it that this is probably not a procedure that occurs often, I am not upset at anyone working there.
November 8th, 2022 at 9:37:41 AM permalink
gamerfreak
Threads: 4
Quote: Gandler
I had to vote in person today, my mail in ballot never arrived (I requested it the earliest it is possible to request, so it was not my fault for waiting too late), at the polling station it was a whole thing because the system said that I received a mail in ballot and would have to surrender it to vote, I told them I never received it and had nothing to surrender (you are supposed to be able to just simply sign an affidavit confirming that you never received it, and canceling out your mail in ballot when this happens).

But nobody at the local station seemed to know the procedure, I had to talk to a bunch of different people while they made phone calls. Fun times. I will say that overall it was pretty well run and everyone was professional, and I get it that this is probably not a procedure that occurs often, I am not upset at anyone working there.

I forget where you live. In PA the procedure is clearly written online and right on the ballot. If you didn’t receive you mail in, you vote on a provisional ballot that gets counted when they confirm you didn’t vote by mail.
November 8th, 2022 at 12:31:38 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote:
Donald Trump on Ron DeSantis running against him for president.

“If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”

Gonna be an absolute bloodbath if the two fatties face off.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 8th, 2022 at 1:25:26 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: gamerfreak
I forget where you live. In PA the procedure is clearly written online and right on the ballot. If you didn’t receive you mail in, you vote on a provisional ballot that gets counted when they confirm you didn’t vote by mail.

GA, it probably used to be like that, but last year there were a bunch of "election security changes" on the State Level so things are more complicated now.

For example in the voting booth there is a touch screen then you input your voted, and it sends it to a printer, you have to walk to the printer and then take the printed ballot to somebody at another desk who scans it in. Very bizarre as opposed to just submitting it digital like it's always been.
November 8th, 2022 at 1:41:48 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler
GA, it probably used to be like that, but last year there were a bunch of "election security changes" on the State Level so things are more complicated now.

For example in the voting booth there is a touch screen then you input your voted, and it sends it to a printer, you have to walk to the printer and then take the printed ballot to somebody at another desk who scans it in. Very bizarre as opposed to just submitting it digital like it's always been.

Even the hick town I live in was that way this year for the municipal election. Must be a security reason for it.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 8th, 2022 at 5:11:01 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
The silver lining of DeSantis numbers is it's bad news for Trump.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 9th, 2022 at 3:29:11 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Didn't watch the news last nite
Woke up to check results
Too funny the loser for Gov in MI complaining about Fox calling her race as lost
Thank goodness Oz lost. The guy is simply disgusting and this has nothing to do with politics. He's scum.
Looks like another month of senate campaigning in GA. Ugh.
Trump so disappointed, did not say much at his watch party.
Looks like Kelly will win in AZ. I really like this guy.
Lauren Boebert is losing. Yahoo
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 9th, 2022 at 7:49:38 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Didn't watch the news last nite
Woke up to check results
Too funny the loser for Gov in MI complaining about Fox calling her race as lost
Thank goodness Oz lost. The guy is simply disgusting and this has nothing to do with politics. He's scum.
Looks like another month of senate campaigning in GA. Ugh.
Trump so disappointed, did not say much at his watch party.
Looks like Kelly will win in AZ. I really like this guy.
Lauren Boebert is losing. Yahoo

Got rid of Boebert. That's one win for the Republican party.

If dems win both Nevada and Arizona it doesn't really matter for the next two years who wins in Georgia. If Dems lose both it also doesn't matter.
If they are 1 dem 1 repub then get ready for a wild month until the georgia run off.

I think that's the last you see from Oz in politics. I wonder what he will be selling as a result of this loss?

I HATE to say this.... but the next President of the US will be decided by..... effing Donald Trump! If he decides to run he will split the Republican party, leaving a chasm for ANY Democrat candidate (most likely still Biden) to sail right through. If Trump somehow can endorse deSantis, or even quasi endorse him, then DeSantis wipes the floor with ANY Democrat candidate.

EVERY Democrat should be PRAYING Trump runs.