December 12th, 2023 at 5:42:40 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
Predictit has it at 22%.

Haley would beat Biden

Newsom would beat Trump

Neither side can figure that out.

That is higher than i expected. i was thinking around 10% and I might bet on it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 13th, 2023 at 4:48:45 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
google the Trump Trolls - with his blessing swamping social media with lies and racist and sexist memes and trope

these are older reports - it's even much worse now

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/08/31/confessions-of-a-trump-troll

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/27/racism-sexism-trump-rnc-twitch-403843

https://www.wired.com/story/far-right-social-strategy-smokescreen-trolling/

the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
December 13th, 2023 at 5:44:02 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: PotPie
google the Trump Trolls

Thought these were the trump trolls

“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 15th, 2023 at 7:07:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Now it's being reported that a binder that went to the White House during the last days of the Trump administration is missing. It was previously locked within a safe, within another safe at CIA headquarters.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 15th, 2023 at 8:12:36 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: rxwine
Now it's being reported that a binder that went to the White House during the last days of the Trump administration is missing. It was previously locked within a safe, within another safe at CIA headquarters.

I’m sure kenarman and James Comer will think that it is in Hunter Biden’s possession.
December 15th, 2023 at 8:27:35 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
I’m sure kenarman and James Comer will think that it is in Hunter Biden’s possession.

You are slowly getting there AMS. You originally stated many times that Hunters laptop didn't exist. You didn't start with the fake story line this time. I actually think it doesn't exist anymore since Biden would have had it destroyed. Add the to the impeachment charges.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 15th, 2023 at 8:47:23 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: kenarman
You originally stated many times that Hunters laptop didn't exist.

This is a lie.
December 15th, 2023 at 9:47:06 PM permalink
Mooseton
Threads: 0
Quote: ams288
This is a lie.

Thanks for the reminder why I left here
December 16th, 2023 at 2:04:32 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
The manufacture of C19, the associated war crimes, and eventually WWIII.

Putin can just hold position and wait for the USA election to preserve life.

-------------------

Extinction Level Event

DEC 15, 2023
If Trump wins 2024, he will halt all funding for Ukraine, negotiate an end to conflict with Putin, thus preventing WW3.

The reason Biden and the Deep State cannot negotiate with Putin, is because Putin wants their heads for crimes against humanity, namely for manufacturing C19.

This is not speculation on my part. Russian MIL literally listed Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and George Soros, as being the main ideologists behind the plot to manufacture coronavirus strains in Ukraine, with US DoD funding, and there is an open source paper trail to back it up. You can debate on whether or not you believe them, but the reality is, Putin wants the “Western Elites” and Xi agrees with him.

It’s not hyperbolic to say that this is life or death for the Deep State actors. If Trump wins and negotiates a settlement with Putin, Russian MIL have already been demanding for activation of Articles V and VI of the Biological Weapons Treaty, which would result in a Security Council investigation and international military tribunals. That’s what Russian MIL have been demanding at the UN for nearly 2 years now. And that’s just the biological stuff, not even accounting for the whole 2014 coup, shelling the Donbas, funding and supporting Ukraine in 2022, Nord Stream, etc.

What do you think Trump is going to say? No? Trump wants to prosecute the exact same people for crimes against humanity! Putin is literally demanding that all of Trump’s enemies trying to imprison him, must be prosecuted by military tribunal… How could Trump say no to that?! He’d be killing multiple birds with one stone. And Trump’s DOJ wouldn’t have to do the prosecuting. It would be a coalition of military judges from different countries around the world. It would be far more legitimate and no way could the Dems cry “partisanship”. It’s international law.
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/

--------------------
December 16th, 2023 at 2:24:11 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
I'll ask again in this thread:

If a person knowingly supports a candidate, that has already committed a crime against humanity, is the person responsible for the potential new war crimes after the vote, if the candidate wins?