Walker v Warnock

Page 1 of 91234>Last »
August 30th, 2022 at 5:44:46 PM permalink
JCW09
Threads: 12
Geez, another race of incompetents!
Despite his intellectual deficiencies, I think GA goes Red and votes for their football star.
Warnock is only in office because of the Orange Man's Temper Tantrums post the 2020 Election.
The debates if they happen, should be comedy gold!
I think Walker gets there, incredibly, but only they love their football in GA.
Def. of Liar - "A Person Who Tells Lies" / "I lied. Deal with it" - ams288
October 3rd, 2022 at 4:28:37 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Breaking now:

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion

Quote:
She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

Yikes.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 3rd, 2022 at 4:50:35 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

As least he has a little common sense even if he lies about it.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
October 3rd, 2022 at 4:54:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Worst Senate candidate ever
He said he plans to sue
Yea, that's the ticket
Let's see how discovery goes for him:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 3rd, 2022 at 5:06:55 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
I was surprised (but pleased) when Warnock won, but I would be more surprised if he lost. Walker is a clown show.

Next Friday there will be a debate, it will be interesting to see how it goes. I have a feeling that Warnock will go high, but if he wanted to go low, there is endless content.

I mean a guy with a PhD and multiple Masters is running against a guy who dropped out of undergrad college, and whose only professional experience is being a football player. Warnock is so well spoken, and Walker sounds like a car stalling.

Look at Walker's campaign site, he literally has nine "issues" (and most of his "issues" are just broad platitudes with zero substance or actual proposals).

https://www.teamherschel.com/issues/

The only thing I can find for sure about him is that he is adamantly opposed to abortion.
Seriously, what is Walker even running on, other than being a football player in a team that is locally popular and being against abortion? I probably follow GA races closer than most people and I can't find any firm answers. In most speeches he just gives generic "yay America" type catchphrases.

I don't think being a professional football player is a positive attribute, but I also don't think being a professional religious figure is a positive attribute, so here we are.... At least Warnock is well spoken and has a positive record. Walker sounds like a dumpster fire, has no record, and just states broad platitudes that mean nothing (and the only issue he seems firm on, is the wrong position).
October 3rd, 2022 at 5:11:11 PM permalink
ams288
Walker is a walking billboard for the dangers of CTE.
October 3rd, 2022 at 6:38:43 PM permalink
ams288
October 3rd, 2022 at 6:40:11 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Walker is a walking billboard for the dangers of CTE.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of his lack of brilliance is due to collective injury. Brain injury doesn't always manifest in the same way so any sort of injury might be possible.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
October 3rd, 2022 at 6:58:53 PM permalink
ams288
Staffers arriving at Walker campaign HQ tonight:

October 4th, 2022 at 5:37:10 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Herschel Walkers son did not hold back

“Every family member of Herschel Walker asked him not to run for office, because we all knew (some of) his past. Every single one,” tweeted Christian Walker, a conservative social media personality. “He decided to give us the middle finger and air out all of his dirty laundry in public, while simultaneously lying about it. I’m done.”
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 1 of 91234>Last »