DeSantis: the real deal?

April 6th, 2023 at 6:45:16 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Big Tits plans to use the same strategy that worked so well for Ted Cruz in 2016.

Absolutely suicidal political strategy.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 13th, 2023 at 12:54:08 PM permalink
ams288
Fort Lauderdale is underwater.

Big Tits is missing in action.

Come on Ronny, put on those white boots and get to work!

April 13th, 2023 at 4:47:26 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Fort Lauderdale is underwater.

Big Tits is missing in action.

Come on Ronny, put on those white boots and get to work!

There was a surgeon I worked with who did a lot of surgeries with literally gallons of water used as a rinse to presumably decrease infection. But as much as it was tried to catch the water, a lot went on the floor. He wore those same white boots! He was a tall, handsome guy who the nurses fawned on. If it was me who wore those boots I’d be the laughingstock…
April 14th, 2023 at 5:22:45 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
If it was me who wore those boots I’d be the laughingstock…

Are you suggesting that you were not already the laughingstock?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 14th, 2023 at 8:54:52 AM permalink
ams288
https://twitter.com/magaincwarroom/status/1646839424460771329?s=46&t=YzY5S35GIt5OOF8vvdFyAA

Anti-DeSantis ad from a pro-Trump Super PAC.

Pretty funny.
April 14th, 2023 at 4:13:04 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
https://twitter.com/magaincwarroom/status/1646839424460771329?s=46&t=YzY5S35GIt5OOF8vvdFyAA

Anti-DeSantis ad from a pro-Trump Super PAC.

Pretty funny.

I don't get it. That guy looks nothing like DeSantis.
April 15th, 2023 at 1:42:33 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Quote: DRich
I don't get it. That guy looks nothing like DeSantis.

The ad is based on reports that DeSantis has disgusting eating habits.

The Daily Beast received reports from 2 different sources that DeSantis ate pudding with his fingers while traveling on a private plane.

IMO the ad is brilliant. The ad itself is disgusting but it's the kind of thing that gets a reaction out of people. It's impossible to ignore.

Trump or his people have nicknamed DeSantis "pudding fingers."

Trump tagged the guy by calling him a dirty name and it's quite possible that DeSantis will never be able to escape from that tag.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/ron-desantis-pudding-fingers-ad-trump
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
April 15th, 2023 at 5:17:01 AM permalink
DRich
Quote: PotPie
The ad is based on reports that DeSantis has disgusting eating habits.

The Daily Beast received reports from 2 different sources that DeSantis ate pudding with his fingers while traveling on a private plane.

IMO the ad is brilliant. The ad itself is disgusting but it's the kind of thing that gets a reaction out of people. It's impossible to ignore.

Trump or his people have nicknamed DeSantis "pudding fingers."

Trump tagged the guy by calling him a dirty name and it's quite possible that DeSantis will never be able to escape from that tag.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/ron-desantis-pudding-fingers-ad-trump

I guess I just felt misled.. I thought we were going to see DeSantis eating pudding with his fingers.

I guess I just don't care how someone eats their pudding. I wouldn't care if he was eating it out of the butt of another man.
April 15th, 2023 at 5:50:48 AM permalink
PotPie
Threads: 5
Quote: DRich
I guess I just felt misled.. I thought we were going to see DeSantis eating pudding with his fingers.

I guess I just don't care how someone eats their pudding. I wouldn't care if he was eating it out of the butt of another man.

Of course, everybody knows that Trump has no guilty conscience about running a misleading ad. He is imo by far the worst example of a leader who ever ascended to national prominence in the U.S.

You don't care how someone eats their pudding but my guess is that others will, if only subconsciously. My guess is that your view on the matter is not representative of the general public.

I could be wrong. But that is my speculation.
the foolish sayings of a rich man pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him
April 15th, 2023 at 5:52:40 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: PotPie
Of course, everybody knows that Trump has no problem running a misleading ad.

You don't care how someone eats their pudding but my guess is that others will, if only subconsciously. My guess is that your view on the matter is not representative of the general public.

I could be wrong. But that is my speculation.

Yup
Can't have a Prez embarrassing himself at a state dinner
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"