The Biden Presidency 2023

August 22nd, 2023 at 6:15:02 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Biden did have a house fire. It was in the kitchen and under control quickly.

Apparently his house location may have been burned by the British . I don't think he lived there then.

Why does he try to use these examples that he cannot even articulate? Why not just empathy and caring?
August 22nd, 2023 at 6:47:48 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: RonC

Apparently his house location may have been burned by the British . I don't think he lived there then.

Why does he try to use these examples that he cannot even articulate? Why not just empathy and caring?

One after another.

----------------------

I don’t want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense — Jill and I — what it’s like to lose a home,...

-- Joe Biden

----------------------
August 22nd, 2023 at 7:33:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC

He was never very smooth when he was young. No chance he will improve now.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 22nd, 2023 at 8:45:23 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: rxwine
He was never very smooth when he was young. No chance he will improve now.

That is fine. Everyone is on their own march downhill. Why not just omit the storytelling and talk to the people about how you will help them?
August 31st, 2023 at 3:41:38 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
5,000 secret emails ... you know how this goes, soon it'll be 10,000, then more

If I was Joe Biden I'd really be embarrassed to think that Hillary Clinton is proving to be a better criminal than him.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 31st, 2023 at 4:03:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: odiousgambit

If I was Joe Biden I'd really be embarrassed to think that Hillary Clinton is proving to be a better criminal than him.

Hillary is a great criminal. Just an awful human being.
The President is a fink.
August 31st, 2023 at 4:14:53 AM permalink
rxwine

It's not a crime or a scandal to use pseudonyms.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2023 at 4:34:49 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I believe the issue is what a VP is allowed to do , same issue for Hillary, who was clever enough to destroy them all

apparently eventually it will be revealed what the mobster Biden was emailing
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
August 31st, 2023 at 4:47:10 AM permalink
rxwine
I believe the issue is what a VP is allowed to do , same issue for Hillary, who was clever enough to destroy them all

apparently eventually it will be revealed what the mobster Biden was emailing

I don't think we should need to look at Trump's private conversation to his daughter just because we're suspicious of other activity. Got to be connected to something first. Much as I would like to see what members of congress have been privately writing over the years is none of our business, until there is a real connection to a crime.

These are in the archives. So, maybe there's a different requirement. I'd assume they archive material for historical records, but private stuff is not usually for immediate release. More of Nixon and Kennedy stuff has been released over the years.
August 31st, 2023 at 6:11:23 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Between Biden sending emails using a pseudonym and Trump breaking all kinds of laws to end democracy as we know it, both sides have a crime problem.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman