The Biden Presidency 2023

August 31st, 2023 at 10:07:18 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: RonC
Having a pseudonym can be an issue if you are using it cover up illicit activities. That could cover range of things from violating the confidence of your boss to actual influence peddling.

If the President didn't have a son who was enriched by a corrupt foreign company while his daddy was the VP and influence over the foreign country where the business was located, there may not be any questions. May not have even gotten to this point if Hunter had just paid his taxes.

Imagine for a minute that Trump had the exact same situation.

Would it deserve scrutiny?

They can investigate both Trump and Biden as much as they want. But you still have to present trial worthy evidence at some point. If they got it, indict Joe Biden.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2023 at 10:07:56 AM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8
Quote: ams288
Have you ever heard of Jared Kushner???

He actually worked in the WH when he was doing his influence peddling.

If they got something on him, get him. The DOJ can investigate.
August 31st, 2023 at 10:10:25 AM permalink
rxwine
Every time I’ve tuned into Hannity either on my radio or TV, it sounds like the Biden family is going to be indicted in a few days or week by some new impeccable revelation of evidence. For 1.5 years, it seems this goes on.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 31st, 2023 at 10:15:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
Every time I’ve tuned into Hannity either on my radio or TV, it sounds like the Biden family is going to be indicted in a few days or week by some new impeccable revelation of evidence. For 1.5 years, it seems this goes on.

That’s why I tune it all out.

Kenarman can breathlessly post James Comer’s nothingburger bombshells all he wants. They never amount to anything.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 31st, 2023 at 12:18:26 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Got more votes than Donny in the key states and secured 306 electoral college votes.

I can agree with Biden had more ballots recorded in the key states.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 31st, 2023 at 12:58:29 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22

As of today Hunter is a convicted criminal and DJT is not. Not saying that won’t change….

I mean, it is a big deal that the President’s son was convicted of a crime while his father was in office!
August 31st, 2023 at 12:58:49 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
I can agree with Biden had more ballots recorded in the key states.

You’re clearly trying to be cute with wordplay.

Are you implying that a consequential number of those ballots were illegitimate?
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 31st, 2023 at 1:18:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: SOOPOO
As of today Hunter is a convicted criminal and DJT is not. Not saying that won’t change….

I mean, it is a big deal that the President’s son was convicted of a crime while his father was in office!

Donld's CFO went to jail. The guy managing his company. Not Donald's son's company. Seems like a bigger deal. Donald's lawyer went to jail. Donald's close supporters were pardoned, meaning they admitted to a crime to get that pardon.
September 6th, 2023 at 5:31:38 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
September 6th, 2023 at 6:23:59 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Donld's CFO went to jail. The guy managing his company. Not Donald's son's company. Seems like a bigger deal. Donald's lawyer went to jail. Donald's close supporters were pardoned, meaning they admitted to a crime to get that pardon.

Not relevant to my point. Hunter Biden is a convicted criminal. Donald Trump is not.

Not relevant to the point, but you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT need to admit to a crime to be pardoned.