The Trump Arrest thread

June 12th, 2023 at 10:56:37 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Evenbob
CBS Poll: Post Indictment, Trump Widens Lead Again – Now Has over 60 Percent Support

The more they pigpile with their fake BS on Trump the more popular he becomes. They cried wolf too many times now and nobody believes them. Hoax after hoax after hoax and you kind of sort of lose your credibility. Trump single handedly destroyed CNN, LOL

What the heck happened, this posted three times and I only posted it once and they're not even together. Something weird was going on with this site earlier today
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 13th, 2023 at 1:46:29 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Might have something to do with those giant aliens that landed in Vegas the other day.
June 13th, 2023 at 2:06:16 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Are the aliens in the room arresting Trump right now? :)
June 13th, 2023 at 3:27:23 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Evenbob
CBS Poll: Post Indictment, Trump Widens Lead Again – Now Has over 60 Percent Support

The more they pigpile with their fake BS on Trump the more popular he becomes. They cried wolf too many times now and nobody believes them. Hoax after hoax after hoax and you kind of sort of lose your credibility. Trump single handedly destroyed CNN, LOL

The establishment tried to convince me Trump lost.

The Russians did it. LOL

Then they tried to tell me a Covid virus could kill me so I needed to have a vaccine.

Then they tried to tell me open businesses could spread Covid so they locked down businesses, etc.

Then they tried to tell me a man can be a woman.

Then they tried to tell me cows and farming are bad for the environment.

The establishment has no credibility.

If they try to tell me Trump is arrested, show me a mug shot (not AI generated).
June 13th, 2023 at 4:50:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
You are aware the last ‘cycle’ was 2022? And the GOP with their ‘unelectable’ candidates won MORE elections than the Democrats with their ‘great’ candidates? Are you an ostrich?

You keep pretending like this means something. Everyone keeps explaining how they vastly underperformed given the political circumstances. It never gets through your head for some reason.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 13th, 2023 at 11:14:16 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I do enjoy the sign that said. "Trump Indictment Celebration Tour"

NYC, Florida, soon likely Georgia.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 13th, 2023 at 11:33:20 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: DoubleGold
Are the aliens in the room arresting Trump right now? :)

Nah, they're at Mar-a-Lago.

Donny is interviewing their leader to join him on his ticket as VP.

That will reinforce his claim of being a political "outsider."
June 13th, 2023 at 12:25:11 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: missedhervee
Nah, they're at Mar-a-Lago.

Donny is interviewing their leader to join him on his ticket as VP.

That will reinforce his claim of being a political "outsider."

Fight fire with fire.

Someone like Trump can beat the 1%.

If not enough write him in on the ballot, then Elon might could do it.

But has to be one of the 1%.

Someone willing to risk it all on behalf of the poor.
June 13th, 2023 at 6:08:30 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: ams288
You keep pretending like this means something. Everyone keeps explaining how they vastly underperformed given the political circumstances. It never gets through your head for some reason.

Yeah the GOP did terrible, in what was predicted by all accounts to be a Red Wave, did not win the Senate, and barely won the house. Nobody said the GOP was unelectable, everyone was saying they were going to win it all. And, they failed in the senate, and barely won a majority in the house. This was not a victory other than by the largest stretches of the imagination.
June 14th, 2023 at 3:45:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288

What you miss is that in each congressional district the voters had a choice between a ‘bad Republican’ and a fine Democrat. And the republicans won a majority. I AGREE with you that the albatross that Trump is is what lead the Republican victory to be that small. Even with Trump eliminating much of the ‘middle’ from Republican candidates they STILL won over half of the races. You must consider the Panthers champions because some thought they’d be swept but they won one of five games…. You do realize the results are ‘Speaker McCarthy’ and not ‘Speaker Jeffries’?

You can keep making any excuse you want, but the country would embrace a Republican like (name anyone but Trump) if it wasn’t for the Trump effect of pulling all others down.