In the News II

August 10th, 2023 at 6:14:08 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Something new.

Wife and daughter arrived home from Europe two hours ago. At JFK, all arriving passengers were offered free Covid tests.

They were told, if anyone on the plane tested positive, they would be notified.
August 10th, 2023 at 7:59:15 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DoubleGold
I don't care for Wayne, but check this story he tells:

-------------------------

WAYNE ROOT: A Covid Vaccine Nightmare Story Everyone Needs to Hear. The Next Person Crippled, Disabled, or Dead Could Be You!

Aug. 10, 2023
Let’s call her Jane. She is an accomplished female CEO. Jane runs a medical organization that helps children. She wanted to stress to me how healthy she’d been before getting the vaccine. She traveled the world on business and lugged her own luggage everywhere. She biked 15 miles a day. She took one-hour spin classes. She ate healthy. She was on no medications.

During the Covid pandemic, Jane never got Covid. She continued biking 15 miles several times per week. She walked 3 miles a day.

Then her doctor pressured her to take the Covid vaccine. She was worried and skeptical, but eventually she relented. She took one Pfizer jab. One. No second jab. No booster. Just one.

That’s all it took to ruin her life. Jane will never be the same.

Within four hours she felt extreme nerve pain. Pain the likes of which she’d never felt in her life. Mind-numbing pain.

Then came the racing heart. Heart palpitations. Severe muscle twitching. Severe muscle weakness. Shortness of breath. Horrible fatigue. Brain fog so bad she could no longer focus, or deal with even basic tasks.

Next came blurred vision. Sensitivity to light and sound. Dry eyes and dry mouth. Dizziness. Ringing in her ears so loud she couldn’t think. Hair loss in clumps. Severe heartburn. Circulation problems- her feet turned purple. She could barely walk. Internal tremors so bad, it felt like a cell phone was vibrating inside her body. She is in so much pain at night, she can’t sleep.

Jane also suffered from menstrual problems after getting the vaccine. She hemorrhaged so severely this past February that she was hospitalized and eventually required emergency surgery.

By March it was a new issue requiring hospitalization. Her heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode. It went from 60 beats per minute to 165 within seconds. Her heart condition is so serious, she fears could “die suddenly” at any time.

This is Jane’s new normal. She was perfectly healthy all her life. Then she took the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Her life instantly changed after that one vaccine. Now it’s difficult to walk to the bathroom.

But this is no fluke. Jane joined a Facebook group for Covid vaccine victims. It’s now up to 5,000 members- all with similar stories.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/wayne-root-covid-vaccine-nightmare-story-everyone-needs/

--------------------------

Too easy. Why don’t you mention the FB group of the MILLIONS of DEAD people who didn’t get the vaccine and DIED of Covid? Oh yeah…. they aren’t in one of those FB groups because THEY ARE DEAD!!!!
August 10th, 2023 at 10:04:55 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: SOOPOO
Too easy. Why don’t you mention the FB group of the MILLIONS of DEAD people who didn’t get the vaccine and DIED of Covid? Oh yeah…. they aren’t in one of those FB groups because THEY ARE DEAD!!!!

So don't arrest the doctor and put the doctor in prison?
August 10th, 2023 at 10:10:32 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko
Amazon is not a monopoly. It does not meet the FTC definition of a monopoly. It has lots of competition from other online retailers, such as Walmart, Target, Temu, Alibaba, Mercado Libre, Macy's.

The cases brought against Amazon by the FTC are for business practices. If Khan thinks she can break up Amazon for rewarding online retailers that use its business logistics services, let her try.

The FTC has a poor record on anti-trust cases.

I think they are, but a person has to look at the phenomenon that's occurring.

I don't recall anything close to it.

It's market dominance.

Just the fluctuation of Amazon's market value on earnings day is the equivalent of the market value of AT&T.

That cannot be permitted.

Because if she doubles again to $2.8T, she can fluctuate one LLY on earnings day.
August 10th, 2023 at 10:29:05 PM permalink
DoubleGold
I think the high numbers in the hundreds of billions are throwing people off mentally.

It likely confuses folks.

Like Apple, being worth over $3T or the Federal Deficit of $32T.

It's like their brains quit working when they get out of the billions.

It's even difficult to perform simple math on a calculator.
August 10th, 2023 at 11:45:28 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Here's how I know something's out of whack.

From Tuesday 1/3/2023 to 7/19/2023, while having weaker numbers for three consecutive quarters, Apple's market value increased 11.4 AT&Ts.

Amazon is only worth a couple of AT&Ts, possibly three.

Even after Apple's recent sell-off, I can guarantee Apple is not worth 27.64 AT&Ts (like it is on paper).

It's nowhere close.

I think what happened, is when Apple exceeded $1T in value, that allowed IPOs to open trading at $30-40B.

Super-high ridiculous numbers for firms losing money.

They should have broken Apple into pieces.

Now we're in a huge mess.
August 11th, 2023 at 2:41:31 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

Per WHO there are about 1.1 million dead from the virus in the USA. Many of these are from before the vax came out. It is generally accepted that this number is inflated. But lets go with it.

So, MILLIONS????

I think not. I still do not see why you care so much about individual choice. Do you get a royalty on every vax?
The President is a fink.
August 11th, 2023 at 2:42:18 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I think the high numbers in the hundreds of billions are throwing people off mentally.

It likely confuses folks.

Like Apple, being worth over $3T or the Federal Deficit of $32T.

It's like their brains quit working when they get out of the billions.

It's even difficult to perform simple math on a calculator.

I often wonder if we would even use the word "trillion" if not for money.
The President is a fink.
August 11th, 2023 at 4:07:29 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Per WHO there are about 1.1 million dead from the virus in the USA. Many of these are from before the vax came out. It is generally accepted that this number is inflated. But lets go with it.

So, MILLIONS????

I think not. I still do not see why you care so much about individual choice. Do you get a royalty on every vax?

Proving my point? Millions died BECAUSE there was no vaccine! Google pictures of NYC hospitals during the pre vax period of the pandemic, look at the pictures, and tell me the vax hasn’t saved lives! You won’t be able to.

I’ll re State my position. I am NOT saying there are no risks associated with the various COVID vaccines. I AM saying that the risk/benefit ratio is extremely low.

Are you in favor of seat belt laws? Motorcycle helmet laws? I’m guessing you are not…
August 11th, 2023 at 4:19:04 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
It's market dominance.

Just the fluctuation of Amazon's market value on earnings day is the equivalent of the market value of AT&T.

That cannot be permitted.

Why not?

Why would it matter whether Amazon's market cap fluctuates more than the market value of single-sector companies like T or LLY.

Amazon's market dominance comes from offering a wider range of products and services for sale, led by an army of independent sellers.

Amazon is an online shopping mall, where 60% of its sales come from independent third-party sellers who set their own prices on items. Most of those sellers are mom and pop vendors. Amazon provides the opportunity for thousands of average people around the world to earn money as independent business owners. Combined, those independent vendors sell more Kirkland products than Costco.

Walmart only allows businesses and not individuals to sell on their site.

Costco only allows business with a product to sell on their site.