In the News II

September 21st, 2023 at 4:50:29 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
The man who inspired "Sound of Freedom" was accused of sexual misconduct. Tim Ballard was investigated after seven women came forward with allegations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/the-man-who-inspired-the-lead-character-in-sound-of-freedom-was-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-by-7-women-report-says/ar-AA1gW00z?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=442bb56f242746cfa99291dc8ed834af&ei=32

He should have plenty of money to pay any legal bills.

I can absolutely guarantee the dumb righties who like to label anyone they don’t like as “groomers” will deny this story is real.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
September 21st, 2023 at 5:36:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Smoke has been seen rising from the desert area above the Idaho National Lab, which carries out nuclear energy tests.

I have no idea if that is even news. I suppose people in the area would notice if smoke is a common event. But no telling so far who is reporting it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 22nd, 2023 at 2:37:34 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
The money is going towards arms and armaments and support to help Ukraine fight a foreign invader.

Do you seriously not know what I mean in the question?
The President is a fink.
September 22nd, 2023 at 4:32:04 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman
Do you seriously not know what I mean in the question?

Our gaslighter-in-chief doesn’t like a taste of his own medicine!
September 22nd, 2023 at 5:07:22 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
About the same size as the total population of Richmond, VA.

-------------------------

Biden secretly has let 221,456 migrants fly into the US in past year

Sep. 21, 2023
More than 200,000 people from four countries have landed over the past year, according to data obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies through a Freedom of Information Act request.

In January, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security began implementing the cornerstone of its current strategy: a series of new “lawful pathways” measures designed to decrease the historically high crowds at the southern border before they become a political problem.
https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-secretly-has-let-221456-migrants-fly-into-the-us-in-past-year/

---------------------------
September 22nd, 2023 at 5:19:02 AM permalink
DoubleGold
A reader commented on the #1 best selling book on Amazon, "The Democrat Party Hates America".

It took Donna 30 years before she was able to see through the brainwashing of the MSM and educational system.

------------------------------

Donna R. Walters

5 out of 5 stars

A must read book for every American

Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2023

Verified Purchase

Thank you just doesn't seem adequate to describe how I feel about your new book, but you have written one, powerful and very truthful book that should be read by everyone who loves America. I understand completely now that I did the right thing when I left the Democrat Party after 30 years and joined the Republican Party 8 years ago. My eyes have now been completely open after reading The Democrat Party Hates America, and I am honored to own a copy of this wonderful book and have proudly given a copy to others that I know. The time, research and effort you put into writing this book, are evident on each and every page. I have all of your books, Mr. Levin, and particularly enjoyed your book Rescuing Sprite, but The Democrat Party Hates America is indeed the best one so far. It just arrived this morning and I could not put it down. Thank you again for writing this very special book.

97 people found this helpful

https://www.amazon.com/Democrat-Party-Hates-America/dp/150118315X/ref=zg_bs_g_books_sccl_1/135-0347312-8456146?psc=1

------------------------------
September 22nd, 2023 at 5:52:43 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Dave Portnoy, who started the website 'Barstool Sports' has raised $50 million to help save small businesses hurt by the pandemic.

This weekend he is having a Pizza Festival in Coney Island to raise money for his charity.

The Washington Post, planning to do a hit piece on him, contacted 35 of his sponsors, in an email stating he had a history of misogenic comments and other problematic behavior, in order to get them to drop out of the event.

Why?

WAPO never contacted Portnoy for an interview.

Yesterday, he called the WAPO reporter and she at first denied her comments, until confronted with the proof, and could not or would not say why she made those accusations against him.

The recorded conversation is on his website.

https://www.barstoolsports.com
September 22nd, 2023 at 7:24:37 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: Tanko
Dave Portnoy, who started the website 'Barstool Sports' has raised $50 million to help save small businesses hurt by the pandemic.

This weekend he is having a Pizza Festival in Coney Island to raise money for his charity.

The Washington Post, planning to do a hit piece on him, contacted 35 of his sponsors, in an email stating he had a history of misogenic comments and other problematic behavior, in order to get them to drop out of the event.

Why?

WAPO never contacted Portnoy for an interview.

Yesterday, he called the WAPO reporter and she at first denied her comments, until confronted with the proof, and could not or would not say why she made those accusations against him.

The recorded conversation is on his website.

https://www.barstoolsports.com

Generally when a reporter is working on a story like this, the subject of the story is the LAST person the reporter contacts so they have a chance to respond to all of the allegations in the piece.
September 22nd, 2023 at 7:34:43 AM permalink
ams288
Sen. Robert Menendez indicted:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23989441-us_v_menendez_et_al_indictment

He should resign from the Senate ASAP.

I’ve always said he is more crooked than a 3 dollar bill.
September 22nd, 2023 at 8:46:23 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I picked up some PARA.

It was too low to pass up.

Looking for streaming consolidation.

I enjoy their movies.

They're not like Universal's movies, but good quality.

I had the service through themselves, but it was a different service to maintain, so I am accessing it through Apple TV now.