In the News II

November 25th, 2023 at 5:17:40 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: Gandler

I don't follow the analogy? What is the "leftist narrative" on George Floyd? I don't think anyone thinks he was a good person, but did not deserve to be killed as he did. The cop can be guilty and Floyd can be a scumbag, both things can be true. In any case I do not know of anyone who has been beheaded for bashing Floyd.

My conspiracy theory hot take still is that both of them knew each other and there was more to the story (they both worked "security" at the same sketchy nightclub.) They both probably deserved prison time.

The leftist narrative is that he was killed by a cop, the evidence did not show that. But as is usual in the MSM truth is not required for the narrative that they want to push.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 25th, 2023 at 5:56:50 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27
Quote: kenarman
The leftist narrative is that he was killed by a cop, the evidence did not show that. But as is usual in the MSM truth is not required for the narrative that they want to push.

I mean, he clearly was? Did you not see the video and the trial result? Even if you think the media is 100% corrupt, the trial was pretty thorough. I have not looked into this for some time so I have no idea the appeal status, but I am sure it would be major news and I would have heard something. I just think there is more to the story regarding their background together.
November 25th, 2023 at 5:57:17 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0

Chauvin admitted guilt to the conduct that killed Floyd,
November 25th, 2023 at 6:15:02 PM permalink
kenarman
A fascinating example of the not so subtle bias in the media surrounds the “March for Israel” in Washington. How many people were at the pro-Israel rally? If you read any Israeli paper or the Fox News website, the answer is 290,000, which is a number that the organizing groups say they got from following security-checkpoint reports throughout the day. If you read most other media, such as Reuters, the New York Times or the Washington Post, there were either “thousands” or “tens of thousands.

If you want to check Google to research it Fox News comes up 10th. Yah there is no manipulation of the MSM by the lefties.
November 25th, 2023 at 8:08:31 PM permalink
Gandler
Threads: 27

I mean, he clearly was? Did you not see the video and the trial result? Even if you think the media is 100% corrupt, the trial was pretty thorough. I have not looked into this for some time so I have no idea the appeal status, but I am sure it would be major news and I would have heard something. I just think there is more to the story regarding their background together.
November 25th, 2023 at 9:11:51 PM permalink
kenarman
A fascinating example of the not so subtle bias in the media surrounds the “March for Israel” in Washington. How many people were at the pro-Israel rally? If you read any Israeli paper or the Fox News website, the answer is 290,000, which is a number that the organizing groups say they got from following security-checkpoint reports throughout the day. If you read most other media, such as Reuters, the New York Times or the Washington Post, there were either “thousands” or “tens of thousands.

If you want to check Google to research it Fox News comes up 10th. Yah there is no manipulation of the MSM by the lefties.
kenarman

kenarman

kenarman

kenarman