In the News II

December 17th, 2023 at 1:11:32 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: kenarman
This is the reason the lefties think everything is fake news. Censorship is a very effective weapon, if I don't find it on the internet it didn't happen. This also illustrates how quickly something is scrubbed. You can't be informed if you don't actively seek out news from the full political spectrum and off shore. Then you can make an informed decision on the issue. If we disagree after that we can agree to disagree and respect each others position.

I am firm in the belief that anyone who believes a story can be completely scrubbed off the internet is mentally retarded.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 17th, 2023 at 2:31:14 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
I am firm in the belief that anyone who believes a story can be completely scrubbed off the internet is mentally retarded.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I guess the numerous times you have said I couldn't find anything about that when I searched about stories that were later proved true don't count, either that or your quote applies to yourself.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 17th, 2023 at 3:51:15 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
Search for:

U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Tarik "T.K." Johnson.

He was just interviewed again but the article I read this morning was scrubbed off the internet.

I might have to check the wayback.

Post a link that says "404 Page Not Found" and maybe we'll believe you...
December 17th, 2023 at 4:01:38 PM permalink
ams288
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I guess the numerous times you have said I couldn't find anything about that when I searched about stories that were later proved true don't count, either that or your quote applies to yourself.

You’re confused (again).

I am amused by the idea of you believing the reason you can never find sources to back up your bulls*** is because the liberal elite has scrubbed them off the internet.
December 17th, 2023 at 4:18:51 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: GenoDRPh
Post a link that says "404 Page Not Found" and maybe we'll believe you...

I found it in another browser history.

-------------------

Former Washington police insider: Jan. 6 was not an 'insurrection'

December 15, 2023
Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered and led the evacuations of the Senate and the House during the J6 breach after begging former Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman for permission to do so as she sat comfortably in the Commander Center watching the events unfold on CCTV while Chief Steven A Sund was obtaining National Guard approval and getting assistance from local law enforcement agencies.

Pittman flat out ignored me so I was forced to forge ahead with the evacuations without obtaining approval from her. Three days later I decided to call Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont to report Pittman’s malfeasance and approximately an hour after I got off the phone with the senator I was contacted by the USCP internal affairs section and informed I was suspended. The suspension lasted for 17 months and I was under a USCP gag order not to speak about the events of January 6, 2021 to the media until I separated from the Department.

I was also required to remain in my house Monday through Friday from the hours of 8am to 4pm and unable to step off my property without notifying the USCP for fear of being disciplined up to and including termination during those 17 months. These are SOME of many facts USCP Chief J Thomas Manger (who is arguably the most corrupt politician in the country) was brought in to cover-up. If presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy would like more FACTS to disrupt the insurrection narrative, I will inbox his designated representative my personal phone number. God bless our country now and in 2024. Tarik K Johnson Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police.

Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered… https://t.co/mdUVfdVQff

— Tarik Johnson (@elleonCEOTK) December 14, 2023
https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/former-washington-police-insider-jan-6-not-insurrection/

-------------------
December 17th, 2023 at 4:26:08 PM permalink
kenarman
I found it in another browser history.

-------------------

Former Washington police insider: Jan. 6 was not an 'insurrection'

December 15, 2023
Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered and led the evacuations of the Senate and the House during the J6 breach after begging former Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman for permission to do so as she sat comfortably in the Commander Center watching the events unfold on CCTV while Chief Steven A Sund was obtaining National Guard approval and getting assistance from local law enforcement agencies.

Pittman flat out ignored me so I was forced to forge ahead with the evacuations without obtaining approval from her. Three days later I decided to call Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont to report Pittman’s malfeasance and approximately an hour after I got off the phone with the senator I was contacted by the USCP internal affairs section and informed I was suspended. The suspension lasted for 17 months and I was under a USCP gag order not to speak about the events of January 6, 2021 to the media until I separated from the Department.

I was also required to remain in my house Monday through Friday from the hours of 8am to 4pm and unable to step off my property without notifying the USCP for fear of being disciplined up to and including termination during those 17 months. These are SOME of many facts USCP Chief J Thomas Manger (who is arguably the most corrupt politician in the country) was brought in to cover-up. If presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy would like more FACTS to disrupt the insurrection narrative, I will inbox his designated representative my personal phone number. God bless our country now and in 2024. Tarik K Johnson Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police.

Vivek Ramaswamy got a lot right in this interview. I’ve been saying publicly for a year that J6 was not an insurrection but not many people would listen. Ironically so, no one would benefit more than I if J6 was an insurrection as I (Tarik Johnson) was the Commander that ordered… https://t.co/mdUVfdVQff

— Tarik Johnson (@elleonCEOTK) December 14, 2023
https://www.wnd.com/2023/12/former-washington-police-insider-jan-6-not-insurrection

-------------------

Thanks for posting that AuAu. We should hear shortly from AMS why it is not to believed.
December 17th, 2023 at 4:52:26 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Thanks for posting that AuAu. We should hear shortly from AMS why it is not to believed.

I think it's safe to say Tarik is no longer a Democrat.
December 17th, 2023 at 4:54:12 PM permalink
ams288

I don’t read DG’s posts.

It’s most likely not to believed because you and DG believe it.
December 17th, 2023 at 5:42:01 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: ams288
I don’t read DG’s posts.

It’s most likely not to believed because you and DG believe it.

You certainly show all the symptoms of IBS but don't worry you will probably grow out of it.
December 17th, 2023 at 6:03:40 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
I think it's safe to say Tarik is no longer a Democrat.

Tarik Johnson says a lot here. What did he say to the Jan6 Committee or in court during any of the Jan6 trials?