In the News II

May 7th, 2023 at 2:16:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Looks like you said it to me.

Nope. What I said is that if a man states that trans women are the same as other women then that women being trans should not be a reason he would not have sex with one he liked. So, if YOU say that YOU believe trans women are the same as any other woman YOU should be willing to have sex with one same as any other women you are attracted to.

Now, I believe you get this and have from the first time I challenged with it. But you are in a logic trap you cannot escape from so you evade. You know that if you admit to being willing to go with one is really going with another guy. But if you state you would not then you are transphobic by your own standards.

I would suggest maybe you take this as a lesson to not let PMSNBC and the other lamesteram media do your thinking for you as you have been doing.

Absolutely a straight male here. Just one that has gone MGTOW because of the swamp that is the dating market.

Perhaps start quoting me, so you can preserve evidence, since I never said they are biologically equal. I already knew, probably long before you knew any science that it wasn't possible to actually change someone's entire physical makeup. But you can change a number of physical attributes.

If you like originality of the Constitution, back in the that day they would have gone by the sex organs as there was no genetics. So, an organ modification is all you need to qualify.

And I presented evidence that some men have sex with trans woman. it still exists online. That's all I need to prove the point.

You're only right on stuff I never claimed anyway. So, you're just as wrong as you usually are.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 7th, 2023 at 2:28:41 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Absolutely a straight male here. Just one that has gone MGTOW because of the swamp that is the dating market.

You ain’t fooling anyone except yourself.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 7th, 2023 at 4:32:39 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
Perhaps start quoting me, so you can preserve evidence, since I never said they are biologically equal. I already knew, probably long before you knew any science that it wasn't possible to actually change someone's entire physical makeup. But you can change a number of physical attributes.

If you like originality of the Constitution, back in the that day they would have gone by the sex organs as there was no genetics. So, an organ modification is all you need to qualify.

And I presented evidence that some men have sex with trans woman. it still exists online. That's all I need to prove the point.

I did not say "some men" as there are men who go with anything. I said YOU!

Lets try this a different way.

You meet a woman at a bar, you find her attractive. One thing leads to another and she gives consent.

You get to the room and get ready. Then she says it.

"By the way, I used to be a guy!"

Now, do you leave or do you go thru with it.

Is that simple enough for you?
The President is a fink.
May 7th, 2023 at 5:03:52 PM permalink
rxwine
I did not say "some men" as there are men who go with anything. I said YOU!

Lets try this a different way.

You meet a woman at a bar, you find her attractive. One thing leads to another and she gives consent.

You get to the room and get ready. Then she says it.

"By the way, I used to be a guy!"

Now, do you leave or do you go thru with it.

Is that simple enough for you?

Yes. Does that prove she's woman like you've claimed? No it doesn't.

See, even if I say yes, that literally proves nothing about if she's a woman. That test wouldn't stand up in court, because it's an idiotic premise that you think is clever., but it's not. And it's the same point I made before. It literally doesn't say anythng about if a person is a woman.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
May 7th, 2023 at 5:10:37 PM permalink
rxwine
Furthermore, let me make it simple for you. If you had sex with a sheep does it prove it is or isn't a sheep? No. It happens to be a sheep, but you having sex with it means nothing as far as proving it.
May 7th, 2023 at 5:15:54 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Yes. Does that prove she's woman like you've claimed? No it doesn't.

See, even if I say yes, that literally proves nothing about if she's a woman. That test wouldn't stand up in court, because it's an idiotic premise that you think is clever., but it's not. And it's the same point I made before. It literally doesn't say anythng about if a person is a woman.

Yes, what? You finish or you leave. It is a binary question. Notice you still evade it.

I could care less about "in court." This is a test of if you stand behind what you say you do.
The President is a fink.
May 7th, 2023 at 5:17:51 PM permalink
rxwine
Yes, what? You finish or you leave. It is a binary question. Notice you still evade it.

I could care less about "in court." This is a test of if you stand behind what you say you do.

I said yes I would. And if you bothered to read the rest of what I said, you'd not be pretending I didn't answer it that way.
May 8th, 2023 at 2:24:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
I said yes I would. And if you bothered to read the rest of what I said, you'd not be pretending I didn't answer it that way.

Yes, you said "yes, I would."

Would what?

Would have sex with them?

Would leave?

I do not have to pretend because you did not answer. As usual.
The President is a fink.
May 8th, 2023 at 3:20:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Yes, you said "yes, I would."

Would what?

Would have sex with them?

Would leave?

I do not have to pretend because you did not answer. As usual.

You obviously have nothing intelligent to say now that you got a "yes" but pretend it wasn't a yes. Are you an idiot now?
May 8th, 2023 at 3:29:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
the entertainment factor has collapsed on this. How about starting a thread I can ignore?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]