Joe and Hunter

June 24th, 2023 at 7:53:03 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Don't worry, they'll find nothing to corroborate that his father was actually in the room.
In other words, you actually need some evidence besides Hunter saying that.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2023 at 8:27:46 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Don't worry, they'll find nothing to corroborate that his father was actually in the room.
In other words, you actually need some evidence besides Hunter saying that.

They have video evidence that Hunter was at his fathers house at the time.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
June 25th, 2023 at 8:32:16 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman

"The New York Post reports on a text Hunter allegedly sent in 2017 threatening a Chinese business associate.

The New York Post hates the Bidens
"allegedly"
The definition
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Lol
Make your case in court with actual proof
I've always wanted to see actual evidence.
My point regarding Hunter has never been that he is innocent. Actually quite the opposite
SHOW ME THE MONEY
Show me proof and take it to court has always been my position on Hunter
Allegedly doesn't cut it :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 25th, 2023 at 8:37:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
They have video evidence that Hunter was at his fathers house at the time.

All it means is there isn't anything to exclude that it happened. The guy Trump appointed just finished a 5 year investigation on Hunter. We know what that the crimes are illegal gun possession and not paying taxes.

edit = exclude that it could have happened. But that's still not confirmation that it did.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 25th, 2023 at 8:52:36 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
All it means is there isn't anything to exclude that it happened. The guy Trump appointed just finished a 5 year investigation on Hunter. We know what that the crimes are illegal gun possession and not paying taxes.

edit = exclude that it could have happened. But that's still not confirmation that it did.

The House GOP is free to investigate this all they want. Let’s get Gym Jordan on the case. He has been so effective with his political sham hearings thus far! /s
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 26th, 2023 at 12:27:36 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
The New York Post hates the Bidens
"allegedly"
The definition
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.

Lol
Make your case in court with actual proof
I've always wanted to see actual evidence.
My point regarding Hunter has never been that he is innocent. Actually quite the opposite
SHOW ME THE MONEY
Show me proof and take it to court has always been my position on Hunter
Allegedly doesn't cut it :-)

Ed, are you being serious here? ‘Make your case in court?’ He just PLEAD GUILTY so he doesn’t have to go to court. With a sweetheart deal because of why? You can take a guess….

Even Chris Cuomo is astounded at how bad this is. And he is THE EXPERT on people of power and their family doing bad things and covering them up!

So Hunter Biden IS A CONVICTED CRIMINAL. And as of now, Trump is not! (Certainly can change!).
June 26th, 2023 at 12:52:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
Ed, are you being serious here? ‘Make your case in court?’ He just PLEAD GUILTY so he doesn’t have to go to court. With a sweetheart deal because of why? You can take a guess….

It was absolutely not a sweetheart deal under any reasonable analysis. In fact, it was a much harsher deal than most people receive (for charges that aren’t even usually prosecuted).

But I suspect these facts never penetrated your right wing bubble.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
June 26th, 2023 at 1:51:40 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
It was absolutely not a sweetheart deal under any reasonable analysis. In fact, it was a much harsher deal than most people receive (for charges that aren’t even usually prosecuted).

But I suspect these facts never penetrated your right wing bubble.

I live in no bubble. I successfully interact with those left of you, and right of me. For 60+ years I’ve been able to sift out the inanities coming from both sides.

I think there are more charges coming for convicted criminal Hunter. How would you like to see him and Trump as cellmates?
June 26th, 2023 at 3:01:30 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
I live in no bubble. I successfully interact with those left of you, and right of me. For 60+ years I’ve been able to sift out the inanities coming from both sides.

I think there are more charges coming for convicted criminal Hunter. How would you like to see him and Trump as cellmates?

How about the death penalty for both.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
June 27th, 2023 at 8:19:00 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
It just keeps getting worse for the Biden family circus. Quote is from the WSJ.

"House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer has forced into public the existence of a Federal Bureau of Investigation FD-1023 form detailing an informant’s claim that a Burisma executive paid $5 million each in bribes to then-Vice President Biden and his son. After the bureau begrudgingly let a few members of Congress look at the document, Sen. Chuck Grassley revealed the FBI had redacted the part about the executive saying he had 17 audio recordings of conversations with Joe and Hunter Biden."
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin