Joe and Hunter

June 28th, 2023 at 9:11:54 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
What are we even talking about anymore? What money trail?

And why hasn’t the House GOP been able to find anything damning yet? The clock is ticking!

And getting tired over the wait.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 28th, 2023 at 9:51:16 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Focusing only on Ukraine, it should be easy to follow the trail of the fifty grand a month payments made to Hunter; what, did they pay him cash?

Hello, red flag.
June 28th, 2023 at 10:15:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
Focusing only on Ukraine, it should be easy to follow the trail of the fifth grand a month payments made to Hunter; what, did they pay him cash?

Hello, red flag.

Still have to show what the illegal part was. There was apparently nothing illegal about Justice Thomas taking expensive paid trips with a big Republican donor. Illegal seems to be no. Unethical, sure.

Paris Hilton used to get paid to just show up at a nightclub. She really didn't ever do anything.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 28th, 2023 at 12:01:43 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: rxwine
Still have to show what the illegal part was.

The whole thing stinks like week old fish; c'mon, what in the hell did this drug addicted loser bring to the table that was worth that kind of money?

He knew zero about natural gas and likely zero about Ukraine and its politics.

No, clearly they glommed on to him because of his father, and that is where the rubber meets the road.

Find out how and when the money was paid to him, presumably by wire transfer, then run it down from there.

Obviously the democrats are doing whatever they can to throw up meaningful roadblocks.
June 28th, 2023 at 12:41:48 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: missedhervee
The whole thing stinks like week old fish; c'mon, what in the hell did this drug addicted loser bring to the table that was worth that kind of money?

He knew zero about natural gas and likely zero about Ukraine and its politics.

No, clearly they glommed on to him because of his father, and that is where the rubber meets the road.

Find out how and when the money was paid to him, presumably by wire transfer, then run it down from there.

Obviously the democrats are doing whatever they can to throw up meaningful roadblocks.

Whatever he did, drug addled Hunter has been smart enough so far, to elude all the best brains of the Republican rightwing hit squad except for unpaid tax charges and purchasing a gun illegally while stumbling around high as a kite, posting racy photos, and losing his laptop with all his personal info on it?

How long do you think they need?

(I said "best brains of the rightwing" as if that was an actual possibility)
June 28th, 2023 at 12:45:19 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Almost everyone is conservative relative to these folks running the show.

It's like theater with actresses and actors.

Don't believe any of it (or very little).
June 28th, 2023 at 12:53:44 PM permalink
rxwine
Heck. I'm going to try and be the first to post the first real damning Hunter/Joe money connection here as soon as it appears if I can.
June 28th, 2023 at 12:57:16 PM permalink
rxwine
If all it takes is people close to you saying they did illegal things with you around, why isn't Trump already in jail? Why we wasting time gathering evidence, getting indictments and a jury trial?
June 28th, 2023 at 6:12:32 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: rxwine
Heck. I'm going to try and be the first to post the first real damning Hunter/Joe money connection here as soon as it appears if I can.

I haven’t dug deep on this…. But isn’t it accepted fact by all that Hunter took millions of dollars as some sort of ‘consultant’ from Burisma? Just that Hunter would deny there was any illegality to it? Rx, are you implying there is a chance Hunter didn’t receive millions of dollars from Ukrainian sources? Despite having no credentials other than Biden as a last name?

I would bet my bottom dollar that Joe received no direct payment or bribe. But Hunter was just a well paid pawn. I don’t know enough about the laws involved to figure out if his accepting that money was criminal or not.
June 28th, 2023 at 6:47:44 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
The problem righties have now is that there is NEVER going to be a Biden scandal as big or as consequential as Donny’s “Hey, come look at my stolen classified Iran war plans that I’ve been hoarding in the bathroom of my Bribe Palace!”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman