The most secure election in history

Page 7 of 7« First<4567
January 4th, 2024 at 6:10:38 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DoubleGold
Krebs obviously didn't know what Trump knew about the Bush and Obama elections.

--------------

EP. 23 — THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER

Mar 2021
Just nine days after Election Day, the federal agency that coordinates the security of American elections called the November 3rd, 2020 election “the most secure in American history.”

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, better known as CISA, was created two years prior by the stroke of President Trump’s pen. Subsequently, President Trump appointed a rising star in his Department of Homeland Security to lead the new agency. Christopher Krebs was confirmed unanimously by the U.S. Senate.

But after the statement was released, Krebs was abruptly fired by President Trump for vouching for the election’s security. In a 60 Minutes interview days after he was fired, Krebs grew emotional when talking about his departure.
https://www.swampstories.org/ep23-the-most-secure-election-ever-transcript

----------------

How much does the Trump reelection campaign pay you? I think you're going to have to prove you're not getting paid by them. You could be hiding funds in an offshore account.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 4th, 2024 at 6:15:59 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: rxwine
How much does the Trump reelection campaign pay you? I think you're going to have to prove you're not getting paid by them. You could be hiding funds in an offshore account.

What I quoted was basic info but you weren't aware of it.

If you're referring to what I wrote, it's available on the internet.
January 4th, 2024 at 6:26:29 AM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: DoubleGold
What I quoted was basic info but you weren't aware of it.

If you're referring to what I wrote, it's available on the internet.

And if it's on the internet, it must be true! They can't put it on the internet if it isn't true!
January 4th, 2024 at 6:29:29 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: GenoDRPh
And if it's on the internet, it must be true! They can't put it on the internet if it isn't true!

I'm showing that in the OP.

It must be true if it's MSM.
January 4th, 2024 at 6:43:13 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I'd like to establish that the comment from one man, enabled the MSM to officially swap logic when they were on the winning side.
January 4th, 2024 at 6:52:45 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
There was no reason for the Dems to cheat in 2020. They had a 13 million voter advantage from the start, and they got out their vote.

Harvard/Harris has Trump by 7 points, but YouGov has him tied with Biden. Depends on the metrics they use.

Dem voters prefer Harris if Biden doesn't run. Hillary a distant second.

Unless the economy tanks catastrophically, it's going to be Biden or Harris in '24.

If nothing else, the dems always have Powell. He could lower the Fed Funds rate a few times to nudge the economy and the stock market, despite inflation still more than 50% above the target rate.

Powell tried to sabotage the economy in 2018, when he raised the Fed Funds rate an astounding four times in that year, explaining he was concerned about inflation, despite a low inflation rate of only 2.10% in 2017, and serious concerns about deflation, which we had during the Great Depression.
January 4th, 2024 at 7:04:52 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
There was no reason for the Dems to cheat in 2020. They had a 13 million voter advantage from the start, and they got out their vote.

Harvard/Harris has Trump by 7 points, but YouGov has him tied with Biden. Depends on the metrics they use.

Unless the economy tanks catastrophically, it's going to be Biden or Harris in '24.

If nothing else, the dems always have Powell. He could lower the Fed Funds rate a few times to nudge the economy and the stock market, despite inflation still more than 50% above the target rate.

Powell tried to sabotage the economy in 2018, when he raised the Fed Funds rate an astounding four times in that year, explaining he was concerned about inflation, despite a low inflation rate of only 2.10% in 2017, and serious concerns about deflation, which we had during the Great Depression.

Neither Biden nor Trump are in the same political position as their prior meeting. In a way. they could be entirely different candidates as it's so different than their last meeting. I still can't hazard a good guess what will eventually be the critical issue when Nov 2 arrives.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 4th, 2024 at 7:08:35 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: Tanko

The motive was there, regardless of the math, because of Biden's mental condition.

These were available before the election:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dbgtTJcFb3TU/
January 4th, 2024 at 8:06:19 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I'm introducing into this thread, HAMMER and SCORECARD, which are "tradecrafts".

For now, you can do your own research on those "tradecrafts".

I'm simply pointing them out to establish credible doubt (not evidence).

The second source was released by Trump yesterday.

---------------

DECLERATION OF DR. NAVID KESHAVARZ-NIA

Case 2:20-cv-13134-LVP-RSW ECF No. 1-19, PageID.822 Filed 11/25/20 Page 1 of 9
Pages 1-2:
4. The USIC has developed the Hammer and Scorecard tools, which were released by Wiki Leaks and
independently confirmed by Lt. Gen Thomas McInerney (USAF, retired), Kirk Wiebe, former NSA official
and Dennis Montgomery, former CIA analyst). The Hammer and Scorecard capabilities are tradecrafts
used by US intelligence analysts to conduct MITM attacks on foreign voting systems, including the
Dominion Voting System (DVS) Democracy Suite and Systems and Software (ES&S) voting machines
without leaving an electronic fingerprint. As such, these tools are used by nefarious operators to
influence voting systems by covertly accessing DVS and altering the results in real-time and without
leaving an electronic fingerprint. The DVS Democracy Suite Election Management System (EMS) consists
of a set of applications that perform pre-voting and post-voting activities.
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20418343/navid-keshavarz-nia-sidney-powell-michigan-affidavit.pdf

----------------

Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States
Introduction

It has often been repeated there is “no evidence” of fraud in the 2020 Election. In
actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won.
https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf

----------------
January 5th, 2024 at 1:19:25 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: rxwine
Also, Fox News preferred paying 700 million than providing easy proof about voting machines?

That's a very good question.

I don't think we have to view the case because the info was available after the super-computer/software Hammer was designed.

I might look into the Fox case, if I address judicial corruption.

It depends on the replies I get.

If it's a stumbling block for you, let me know.

The way they try to hide Hammer and Scorecard from evidence are two laws under state secrecy clauses.

They're lifetime restrictions.

So the person Dennis Montgomery that designed Hammer can't speak freely.

But someone leaked the "Whistle-blower Tapes" (47 hard-drives). :)

The previous post (top entry) is an affidavit from an expert, but we already knew about them since 2015.

They used Hammer to spy on Trump. :)

That's how they did it.

Here's a four-part series you can read to understand.

The second source implicates Fox:

-----------

"Scorecard does its work during the data transfer of vote totals to reporting centers."

https://dean-ham.com/blog/the-hammer-part-1-system-breaches-domestic-surveillance-and-election-fraud

-----------

https://theamericanreport.org/2020/12/06/fox-news-and-rupert-murdoch-knew-about-the-hammer-and-scorecard-since-2013/

----------
Page 7 of 7« First<4567