The most secure election in history

Page 4 of 7<1234567>
January 3rd, 2024 at 7:26:39 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: DoubleGold
My intention for this thread is not to show evidence of fraud.

I can create another thread for that.

There's plenty of it too.

I wanted to make this first step and then graduate.

But even this easy one was difficult to accept for the left side.

So before I get to the nitty-gritty, I'd like to get the basics out of the way.

The evidence is not being allowed in the courts, yet, because they're in on it.

Nothing to accept. As far as I know, the nuclear codes are the only secure thing never hacked. And I'm not absolutely sure of that. At least never hacked enough to fire a nuke.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2024 at 7:36:41 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: rxwine
Nothing to accept. As far as I know, the nuclear codes are the only secure thing never hacked. And I'm not absolutely sure of that. At least never hacked enough to fire a nuke.

Here's the invention that will change everything.

It's more important than the wheel invention.

And the inventor purposely didn't patent it.

And no one knows who the person is, except maybe for a few.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
January 3rd, 2024 at 9:53:18 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: odiousgambit
Excellent!

I do believe it is possible that Donald Trump was encouraged to go off the rails* because of all this. Encouraged and emboldened. All these people have a lot to answer for. Even our Lefties here *have to* agree. So, to hide this, they get in their huddle and the execute their play from the playbook ... Deflect, deflect, deflect

* Yes I think so, that I do not dispute, which you might have missed if you spend all your time deflecting.

I'd like to stress most of the left are innocent.

They're like pawns in a chess game.

For example, the DEI program places minorities in tough spots full of friction.

They know as it was intentional.

Check Ms. Gay out now.

They never cared about her nor any other minority.

That's a cover.
January 3rd, 2024 at 10:23:30 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Tell me what you're trying to prove then? Very specifically.
I am most definitely proving our resident Lefties are beyond belief.

The OP of the thread sums up how so many newspapers etc were claiming that the elections [and all being prior to 2020 fed election (edited)] the Left lost were because the US system is so .................. hmmm, would the expression be 'fraud-friendly'?.... I cited it and said no one, not even Karl Marx himself, could look at that and not feel these media had a lot to answer for considering subsequent events. Naturally, the shoe always gets to the other foot, lo and behold then it's we get a claim that our US elections are squeaky clean.

Then I predicted our resident Lefties would not acknowledge it, but would deflect instead. Then it happens so blatantly that it's as if you were doing it for a joke
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 3rd, 2024 at 12:11:56 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
My intention for this thread is not to show evidence of fraud.

I can create another thread for that.

There's plenty of it too.

The evidence is not being allowed in the courts, yet, because they're in on it.

There is no evidence of fraud, because there was no fraud. You and your other Trumpanzees have had almost 3 years to show evidence of fraud. And you haven't.
January 3rd, 2024 at 12:13:21 PM permalink
RonC
Threads: 8

The OP of the thread sums up how so many newspapers etc were claiming that the elections [and all being prior to 2020 fed election (edited)] the Left lost were because the US system is so .................. hmmm, would the expression be 'fraud-friendly'?.... I cited it and said no one, not even Karl Marx himself, could look at that and not feel these media had a lot to answer for considering subsequent events. Naturally, the shoe always gets to the other foot, lo and behold then it's we get a claim that our US elections are squeaky clean.

Then I predicted our resident Lefties would not acknowledge it, but would deflect instead. Then it happens so blatantly that it's as if you were doing it for a joke

There is a difference between policies being "fraud-friendly" and the issues with claims made after the last Presidential election. One being a farce does not make the other one untrue.

My belief continues to be that President Trump's actions made enough people wary of voting for him again in 2020 and the majority of the press willingly cooperated with the farce of a campaign by President Biden without examining him in nearly the detail they usually do with candidates for that office. The press put Biden over the top; Trump did his part to make it happen.

That does not mean we should not worry about fraud. We should always look for ways to prevent fraud.
January 3rd, 2024 at 12:24:06 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Quote: GenoDRPh
There is no evidence of fraud, because there was no fraud. You and your other Trumpanzees have had almost 3 years to show evidence of fraud. And you haven't.

Before I begin showing the evidence of fraud, I think I have to show the judicial corruption.

There may be another step in there somewhere, depending upon the replies I receive.

I can't expect folks to swallow everything at once.

It'll take time to digest.

For now, this is the low hanging fruit.
January 3rd, 2024 at 1:22:05 PM permalink
rxwine

Surprise, the media has no such legal obligation. If they have to answer to anyone, they wouldn't be a free press.

They are subject to the same penalties if they defame someone or create an unnecessary panic. (similar to fire in the theater)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2024 at 1:26:42 PM permalink
rxwine
Of course, as most are corporate, they answer to someone, but not necessarily the public at large.
January 3rd, 2024 at 2:05:28 PM permalink
DoubleGold
Here's the invention that will change everything.

It's more important than the wheel invention.

And the inventor purposely didn't patent it.

And no one knows who the person is, except maybe for a few.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

I'd like to add a few things.

On the first page of this thread, there's a link to blockchain technology.

From there, you can research on your own.

The invention was in 2008 (now is 2024...what are they waiting on to secure voting?).

It makes banks obsolete, potentially including the Federal Reserve.

There's no need for a trusted middle-man for a blockchain digital ledger to settle a transaction.

It can be any transaction, like voting.

Bitcoin has never been hacked, so if blockchain technology, used inside of Bitcoin, is used for voting, no more elections can be rigged.

Only influenced (think Biden's laptop and the 51 intel seniors right before the election).

No other countries can be taken over as the result of rigging votes.

The reason the climate change fiasco is occurring is because Bitcoin uses much electricity.

So they are trying to eliminate Bitcoin under the guise of climate change.

It has nothing to do with our environment (think electric cars).

The solution is to use green energy for blockchain.

There is much more to this aspect related to the world right now, but you usually won't read about it.

I might add to this aspect later.

The takeaway for this post, is understanding the state of the world right now as it relates to banks becoming obsolete.
Page 4 of 7<1234567>