More workout difficulties

Page 13 of 13« First<10111213
October 4th, 2018 at 11:05:33 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 62
Posts: 7831
Quote: FrGamble
I just got a fitbit for Christmas and it has been a wonderful tool and motivator as of late. You should look into it.
90 year old man visits 67 year old step daughter and tells police he left her in good spirits. Her fitbit sent data to her home computer indicating a fight for her life followed by cessation of heartbeat data. No, the FitBit did not save her life; but it caught her killer. No known motive.
October 5th, 2018 at 5:42:45 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 62
Posts: 7831
Muscle size unrelated to muscle strength. Working out once a week found to be just as effective as working out three times a week.
October 5th, 2018 at 12:36:31 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 25
Posts: 6227
Quote: Fleastiff
Muscle size unrelated to muscle strength. Working out once a week found to be just as effective as working out three times a week.
How many days to atrophy?
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
October 7th, 2018 at 2:18:50 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1068
Posts: 12569
Quote: Fleastiff
90 year old man visits 67 year old step daughter and tells police he left her in good spirits. Her fitbit sent data to her home computer indicating a fight for her life followed by cessation of heartbeat data. No, the FitBit did not save her life; but it caught her killer. No known motive.


You wonder how hard it would be to have the computer make an emergency phone call in extreme situation. Perhaps you could save a life instead of just provide evidence in murder investigations.
October 7th, 2018 at 2:47:42 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Member since: Oct 27, 2012
Threads: 62
Posts: 7831
Quote: Pacomartin
You wonder how hard it would be to have the computer make an emergency phone call in extreme situation. Perhaps you could save a life instead of just provide evidence in murder investigations.
Supposedly the new Apple watch has that capability to detect falls. It is OFF by default if the purchaser is under 65 but can be turned on. All of Silicon Valley seems motivated to try it out. One professional stunt woman from HollyWeird was formally hired for the project and reports are that so far she has been unable to trigger any alarms.
March 5th, 2023 at 8:36:03 PM permalink
Allevi
Member since: Feb 1, 2023
Threads: 0
Posts: 5
Indeed, it may seem that one hour does not mean anything, but in fact it is hardly true. In the end, it all ends with the fact that we go to bed late, do not get enough sleep, we have little energy left. At work, I can leave early a couple of times a month and finish at home, which I like. Also, if I feel like I donít have the energy for strength training at all, I can ride my bike Tomasso to the store, for example, or just take a walk so that there is some physical activity after a whole day of sitting
March 5th, 2023 at 8:36:58 PM permalink
Allevi
Member since: Feb 1, 2023
Threads: 0
Posts: 5
Treadmill is a great thing also)
Page 13 of 13« First<10111213