Climate Change -- conspiracy theory or is it time we all drive a Prius?

September 25th, 2023 at 6:21:48 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
Absolutely, though I doubt you do. You seem to believe in "People Magazine Science" or something like it.

For one example, if you do not understand that there are only 2 genders and it is impossible to change from one to the other then you do not understand science.

If you talk about a theory like global warming and say "the science is settled" then you do not understand science.

I'd be glad to put my science credentials up against yours any day of the week. It'd be an easy win against a complete moronwho doesn't understand what a theory is and whose arguments always end up with the stupid fixation on gender.
September 25th, 2023 at 7:01:14 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: GenoDRPh
I'd be glad to put my science credentials up against yours any day of the week. It'd be an easy win against a complete moronwho doesn't understand what a theory is and whose arguments always end up with the stupid fixation on gender.

Your "science credentials" have been nothing but repeating what the infobabe on PMSNBC told you to think.
The President is a fink.
September 25th, 2023 at 7:02:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine
What does being a religious bigot mean to you anyway?

In your case your entire condescending attitude towards anything related to religion.
The President is a fink.
September 25th, 2023 at 7:18:30 PM permalink
GenoDRPh
Threads: 0
Your "science credentials" have been nothing bu repeating what the infobabe on PMSNBC told you to think.

You don't even think.
September 26th, 2023 at 4:52:49 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: GenoDRPh
You don't even think.

That's real impressive. Why don't you just say something about my mother?
The President is a fink.
September 26th, 2023 at 7:01:40 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
That's real impressive. Why don't you just say something about my mother?

Don't pick on the youngsters they don't know any better ;-)
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 26th, 2023 at 7:47:13 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I imagine your mother was a brilliant lady who took you immediately to the doorstep of an orphanage where you grew up and were kicked out at the age of 16 unadopted.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
September 26th, 2023 at 8:03:28 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: rxwine
I imagine your mother was a brilliant lady who took you immediately to the doorstep of an orphanage where you grew up and were kicked out at the age of 16 unadopted.

I wasn't in an orphanage, but if I had been I would have never lasted to 16. I don't much care for rules. Unlike the lefties that want someone to tell them what to do every step of the way.
September 26th, 2023 at 8:15:52 AM permalink
kenarman
It looks like some young brains are more mature than others.

"Both the ABC/WaPo and NBC polls indicate that Biden is dangerously unpopular among younger voters. The former shows Trump actually leading him among those aged 18 to 35 by a 53 percent to 38 percent margin; NBC News notes his job approval rating is underwater in the same group."
September 26th, 2023 at 8:46:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
I wasn't in an orphanage, but if I had been I would have never lasted to 16. I don't much care for rules. Unlike the lefties that want someone to tell them what to do every step of the way.

Conservat8ve are the biggest rule followers of all. What else can you call someone who has the word "conserve" in their ideology.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?