In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 5th, 2020 at 2:52:27 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
There is one foreign country where Trump has become a hero, who would probably be happy to use Trump to fight a proxy war for them against Iran.

Did I see "use". Sorry Trump would never fall for that.

Given your war-mongering sig upset Trump pulled out of Syria I am wondering why you are so upset.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2020 at 3:06:35 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: AZDuffman
Given your war-mongering sig upset Trump pulled out of Syria I am wondering why you are so upset.

Who said I was for it. It's explained in this statement I made earlier in criticizing Trump in this thread for various things.

Quote:
Trump actions even if right are rendered just like the guy has a monkey brain

Yup, even when I agree with something he does he often manages to f___ it up somehow
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2020 at 3:15:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Who said I was for it. It's explained in this statement I made earlier in criticizing Trump in this thread for various things.

You seem against him pulling out of Syria which would indicate you are for war there.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2020 at 3:51:24 PM permalink
rxwine
You seem against him pulling out of Syria which would indicate you are for war there.

Has less to do with Syria than support for the Kurds. We flew air cover for the Kurds before without troops on the ground. That's not abandonment which Trump chose.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 5th, 2020 at 3:53:45 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Has less to do with Syria than support for the Kurds. We flew air cover for the Kurds before without troops on the ground. That's not abandonment which Trump chose.

So you are for bombing if it helps the Kurds but not in response to attacking our embassy?
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2020 at 4:02:17 PM permalink
rxwine
So you are for bombing if it helps the Kurds but not in response to attacking our embassy?

I'm for proportional responses. Not against response, but it also depends on the situation.

What's your position? The usual: Trump can do no wrong.
January 5th, 2020 at 4:05:03 PM permalink
AZDuffman
I'm for proportional responses. Not against response, but it also depends on the situation.

What's your position? The usual: Trump can do no wrong.

My position is it was a good response.

What is your position? Trump can can do no right? Oh yeah, we already knew that.

I don't remember you being all upset when chickenhawk Obama was dropping a bomb on Syria every 20 minutes in 2016.
The President is a fink.
January 5th, 2020 at 4:27:27 PM permalink
rxwine
My position is it was a good response.

What is your position? Trump can can do no right? Oh yeah, we already knew that.

I don't remember you being all upset when chickenhawk Obama was dropping a bomb on Syria every 20 minutes in 2016.

I wasn’t against trump bombing bases in syria for Bashkirs barrel bombing. Nor was I against Obama bombing isis.

So are you only against whatever a liberal President does?
January 5th, 2020 at 7:29:36 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
when your embassy gets attacked you are supposed to do more than blame a YouTube video and go back to bed.

Haha!! Nice slam by AZ on the libbies!! 😂😂
January 5th, 2020 at 8:43:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I missed WW3. I missed Pearl Harbor 2? When did Iran do that?

What he hell are you talking
about. I was pointing out
Americans are traditionally
against conflict of any kind,
so of course many are upset
with Trump.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.