In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 28th, 2020 at 2:37:17 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman
As you tell everyone else post a link.

Skip the link. The lefties think they look smart because they saw someone not Asian wearing one do they say it is not just Asians. This does not change it being an Asian thing. It does make the person who thinks it proves it is not an Arian thing look kind of silly.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 2:48:18 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
It does make the person who thinks it proves it is not an Arian thing look kind of silly.

Reminds me of the people who think a snow/winter storm occurring proves that climate change is not real. Makes them look pretty silly.
January 28th, 2020 at 2:53:45 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Tripdufan
Reminds me of the people who think a snow/winter storm occurring proves that climate change is not real. Makes them look pretty silly.

Or people who think that straight men who prey on little girls aren’t technically “pedophiles.”
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 28th, 2020 at 3:33:59 PM permalink
AZDuffman

Of course we could say the same for the sillies who think a fire or flood is proof of climate change. That would include most lefty pols and the lamestream media as well as most GW believers.
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 3:42:49 PM permalink
Tripdufan
Threads: 0
Of course we could say the same for the sillies who think a fire or flood is proof of climate change. That would include most lefty pols and the lamestream media as well as most GW believers.

But you'll never see GW "believers" say a single flood, fire, or any other singular weather event is proof of climate change. Contrast that to the other side of the debate where their feckless leaders says things like this:

“Brutal and Extended Cold Blast could shatter ALL RECORDS. Whatever happened to Global Warming?”

But Donald Trump "loves the poorly educated" because he knows they won't be bothered to learn for themselves what the difference between weather and climate is.
January 28th, 2020 at 4:00:52 PM permalink
AZDuffman
But you'll never see GW "believers" say a single flood, fire, or any other singular weather event is proof of climate change. Contrast that to the other side of the debate where their feckless leaders says things like this:

What planet are you on? We hear it every major storm. Every hurricane. Every fire. Everytime there is less snow than expected.

GW supporting pols love sheep that do not think for themselves but just chant "LISTEN TO THE SCIENTISTS. FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!"
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 4:27:33 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

What planet are you on? We hear it every major storm. Every hurricane. Every fire. Everytime there is less snow than expected.

GW supporting pols love sheep that do not think for themselves but just chant "LISTEN TO THE SCIENTISTS. FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!"

Thinking for yourself? Man, you have more dogma than everyone on this board except maybe FrGamble. And even he seems more capable of thinking outside of his box once in awhile.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 28th, 2020 at 5:44:10 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: rxwine

Thinking for yourself? Man, you have more dogma than everyone on this board except maybe FrGamble. And even he seems more capable of thinking outside of his box once in awhile.

I am outside the box all the time. I am not the one who says don't think for yourself and listen to the scientists. I am not the one who thought that because a GOP pol decided to cash in on global warming that anyone who votes GOP must do so. And I do not repeat the nonsense that sticking a metal instrument inside a woman and ripping an unborn baby to shreds is about "women's health."
The President is a fink.
January 28th, 2020 at 7:16:32 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
To what?

Your standard answer to anything you don't believe is to post a link. I find it highly suspect that you saw something to show AZD was wrong immediately after he posted his views.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
January 28th, 2020 at 7:31:30 PM permalink
aceofspades
Threads: 83