In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

March 5th, 2021 at 6:48:44 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: SOOPOO
I can talk about THIS Republican (me!) I want prison time for anyone hiring an illegal alien. I want the government to make it easy for a small business (or large business, for that matter) to ascertain if ANY potential employee is here legally or not. So I'm thinking we agree?

Not really
I like to eat
My understanding is they pick most of the food
I care about these people
You should too
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 5th, 2021 at 6:49:08 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: SOOPOO
I can talk about THIS Republican (me!) I want prison time for anyone hiring an illegal alien. I want the government to make it easy for a small business (or large business, for that matter) to ascertain if ANY potential employee is here legally or not. So I'm thinking we agree?

Dup post
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 7th, 2021 at 12:44:11 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Insane or drunk? Nancy Pelosi giddily proclaims ‘Open Biden’ is her magic word in awkward video

Just think, she is 3rd in line for the presidency.
Let's go Brandon
March 7th, 2021 at 3:26:33 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter

Didn’t watch the video (don’t care), but I’ve been thinking lately that Nancy will retire next year. Especially if it looks like the GOP morons will retake the House (which they probably will, if for no other reason than redistricting).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 8th, 2021 at 8:43:12 AM permalink
quadriga
Threads: 0

Taking Nancy P's remarks out of context. That tape quoted her out of context. She was telling a story of how her grandkids, then age 4 and 5, met vice president Biden, and afterward they would say "Open Biden" to open doors.
March 8th, 2021 at 10:19:03 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: quadriga

Taking Nancy P's remarks out of context. That tape quoted her out of context. She was telling a story of how her grandkids, then age 4 and 5, met vice president Biden, and afterward they would say "Open Biden" to open doors.

So many faux pas by people who have a microphone stuffed in their face are really insignificant when you understand the context. I have so much disdain for Pelosi, but this is a nothingburger.

For example, Cuomo asking the young woman if she had sex with older men was really just him performing a much needed survey.... and she foolishly interpreted it as him hitting on her! (Snicker...)
March 8th, 2021 at 12:25:32 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
BLM Verbally assault children going to cheerleading competition

Yet people keep supporting these thugs.
The President is a fink.
March 8th, 2021 at 12:55:49 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: AZDuffman

Quote:
In the video, protesters using a mega-phone can be heard telling the young children, “Do something black today with your white privilege besides cheer.” The protester also said:

“Black mothers are burying their babies while white mothers take their children to cheer competitions. Do something black today with your white privilege, thank you.”

OH THE HORROR

lmao
March 8th, 2021 at 2:35:01 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: ams288

OH THE HORROR

lmao

The horror of somebody on a mega-phone and using it.
Trumpers allright with a violent attack on the Capital but dont hesitate to speak out when a megaphone is used peacefully
March 8th, 2021 at 2:58:30 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
Quote: ams288

OH THE HORROR

lmao

The horror of somebody on a mega-phone and using it.
Trumpers allright with a violent attack on the Capital but dont hesitate to speak out when a megaphone is used peacefully

One can only assume AZDuffman would have been fine if the BLM protestors started chanting “HANG MIKE PENCE!” since he never criticized the members of his own political movement who did the same on Jan. 6.