In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

July 20th, 2021 at 6:20:34 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Bezos blasts off this morning in his Dr. Evil rocket.

July 20th, 2021 at 8:40:28 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: AZDuffman
Video: Police bodycam footage of Rep. John Thompson's July 4 traffic stop

The guy is an assemblyman with an out of state drivers license then he accuses the cop of pulling him over because he is black!

Hopefully there are calls for him to resign his seat, disgusting behavior.

NOTE: Last 3 or so minutes is all there is to the video.

More blatant Democrat hypocrisy. YOU are clearly in the wrong, but want to play the race card as a get out of jail free card. I hope they can prove he did not have a legal address in the district he was elected to represent. I think that would be a crime that would justify jail time. It sounds like Minnesota does not verify that someone running for office is actually eligible to run for that office!
July 20th, 2021 at 8:48:53 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: SOOPOO

The guy is an assemblyman with an out of state drivers license then he accuses the cop of pulling him over because he is black!

More blatant Democrat hypocrisy. YOU are clearly in the wrong, but want to play the race card as a get out of jail free card. I hope they can prove he did not have a legal address in the district he was elected to represent. I think that would be a crime that would justify jail time. It sounds like Minnesota does not verify that someone running for office is actually eligible to run for that office!

You did not hear that verification of qualifications to run for office is racist?
The President is a fink.
July 20th, 2021 at 8:57:39 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

More blatant Democrat hypocrisy.

What a bunch of total BS
This has absolutely nothing to do with being a Democrat
This is an ahole that happens to be a Dem
Blatant Democrat hypocrisy would be the party backing his actions. That's not happening. Your statement is BS
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
July 20th, 2021 at 8:57:40 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23

You did not hear that verification of qualifications to run for office is racist?

Yeah, you'd have to see ID to verify qualifications. You're not allowed to ask for ID for official Government activities.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
July 20th, 2021 at 10:30:43 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Tanko
Bezos blasts off this morning in his Dr. Evil rocket.
Very phallic it was, too .

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
July 20th, 2021 at 10:55:08 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Bravo Bezos, Branson and Musk.

To infinity, and beyond!

July 20th, 2021 at 10:58:11 AM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Speaking of phallic: Here is Stefan Bissegger in the time trial stage of the just concluded Tour De France. I am a big fan of pro cycling, but you could not pay be enough to wear this time trial outfit in public.
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
July 22nd, 2021 at 8:32:09 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
A woman fell to her death earlier this week after she misheard her bungee jump instructor.

The incident occurred Sunday in Amaga, a town in northern Colombia, when Yecenia Morales, 25, was waiting for her chance to leap from a viaduct. She misheard the instructor who had told her boyfriend to jump and stepped off the platform before her bungee cord was attached and plummeted 150 feet.

I'm trying to imagine the shock of her boyfriend seeing her pass him without a cord and hit the ground.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 22nd, 2021 at 10:06:14 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Saw
Noem Desantis 2024
Shirts for sale, Wall SD
Hmm
Desantis down to only VP consideration
Sounds insulting to me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"