terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
CUOMO RESIGNS AS NY GOV

Cool
Wish Montana would get rid of their Gov
I'm ok with religious nuts
I'm not ok with religious nuts pushing BS as science
This clown believes Man walked with Dinos and he supports a museum to push his religious views as science
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2021 at 12:18:17 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: terapined

he supports a museum to push his religious views as science

Doesn't just about every church out there do this?
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 10th, 2021 at 12:21:13 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: DRich
Doesn't just about every church out there do this?

Does Georgetown or Notre Dame push that crap
Humans walking with Dinosaurs. Its right up there with Flat Earthers and Scientology's intergalactic Xenu
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2021 at 12:39:39 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: terapined
Does Georgetown or Notre Dame push that crap
Humans walking with Dinosaurs. Its right up there with Flat Earthers and Scientology's intergalactic Xenu

I didn't soecifically mean dinosaurs, just that church's push religion as science. But yet, we don't know if humans were walking with dinosaurs. I am still a believer in that until we know everything, we can't dismiss anything.
August 10th, 2021 at 12:47:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I didn't soecifically mean dinosaurs, just that church's push religion as science. But yet, we don't know if humans were walking with dinosaurs. I am still a believer in that until we know everything, we can't dismiss anything.

What we describe as dinosaurs lived over 60 million years ago. We find their bones. I think human-like bones only date back 2.5 million years or so. Where are their bones?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 10th, 2021 at 12:55:31 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: rxwine
What we describe as dinosaurs lived over 60 million years ago. We find their bones. I think human-like bones only date back 2.5 million years or so. Where are their bones?

That is the point. Just because we can't find something doesn't mean that it didn't exist. I don't know, maybe the dinosaurs ate the humans bones. Even the Herbivories had a taste for human bones back then.
August 10th, 2021 at 1:01:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Perhaps the dinosaurs ate them bones and all?
The President is a fink.
August 10th, 2021 at 1:06:45 PM permalink
rxwine
That is the point. Just because we can't find something doesn't mean that it didn't exist. I don't know, maybe the dinosaurs ate the humans bones. Even the Herbivories had a taste for human bones back then.

Tastes like chicken.

One can never prove that elves aren't really making shoes somewhere. I don't think that's a very useful way of belief. But just my opinion. Keep on, keeping on.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 10th, 2021 at 1:14:15 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
One can never prove that elves aren't really making shoes somewhere.

Not shoes: cookies.

August 10th, 2021 at 1:15:07 PM permalink
rxwine
Well, that was after the shoe factory went out of business..