In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

August 10th, 2021 at 1:24:50 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: rxwine
Well, that was after the shoe factory went out of business..

Why would you assume that?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/955026341/nike-shoe-cookies?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shoe+cookies&ref=sr_gallery-1-2
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
August 10th, 2021 at 2:18:49 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
MTG suspended from Twitter for a week for lying about vaccines
WTF
Just a week
How about nuking her
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2021 at 2:34:07 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: terapined
MTG suspended from Twitter for a week for lying about vaccines
WTF
Just a week
How about nuking her

Who is MTG?
August 10th, 2021 at 2:37:51 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DRich
Who is MTG?

Who cares. Sounds like someone who just did not toe the line on vaccines so they are making her get her mind right.

The President is a fink.
August 10th, 2021 at 6:25:12 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Who is MTG?

The current face of the Republican Party.

Duffman’s post above should highlight just how happy they are to have this crazy bitch making a fool out of herself and her party in the news every day.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 10th, 2021 at 6:48:17 PM permalink
DRich
Quote: ams288
The current face of the Republican Party.

Duffman’s post above should highlight just how happy they are to have this crazy bitch making a fool out of herself and her party in the news every day.

That makes sense, I barely follow politics.
August 10th, 2021 at 7:14:58 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
Quote: rxwine
A Texas judge blocked arresting Democrat legislators who left the state.

Texas Supreme Court allows for arrest of Democrats who don’t show up to Legislature

The Texas Supreme Court voided the lower court ruling that blocked the arrests of the Democrats who don’t show up for the year’s second special legislative session.
Let's go Brandon
August 10th, 2021 at 9:26:09 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: fleaswatter
Texas Supreme Court allows for arrest of Democrats who don’t show up to Legislature

The Texas Supreme Court voided the lower court ruling that blocked the arrests of the Democrats who don’t show up for the year’s second special legislative session.

Talk about this country turning into authoritarian countries like Russia or China. Let's arrest the opposition party and throw them in jail.
Being an American, seems pretty sick.
Too me, the Dems actions are akin to a filibuster
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 10th, 2021 at 9:37:54 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Gotta fight fire with fire.
August 11th, 2021 at 5:50:30 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: terapined
Talk about this country turning into authoritarian countries like Russia or China. Let's arrest the opposition party and throw them in jail.
Being an American, seems pretty sick.
Too me, the Dems actions are akin to a filibuster

Luckily the judges do NOT think being paid to do a job and not doing it is akin to a filibuster. They are taking a paycheck from the state of Texas to deliberate on bills and vote on them. They are stealing money from the citizens of Texas. They each have the right to vote against any bill they oppose. THAT is what they were elected for. If more of the elected officials vote for the bill it becomes law. These idiots should be punished to the fullest extent the law permits.

If the Texas legislature had a filibuster rule then these representatives could use it. I’m not an expert on Texas rules, but apparently there is no filibuster rule there.

In summary, what is sick is these losers fleeing their own state in a hissy fit.