kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: ams288
Quote: kenarman
Dementia Donny: “Osama bin Laden wasn’t all that bad!”

Your post is a perfect example of fake news in social media. The part you put in quotation marks is not a quote from your former President. It is your spin on what he said. I would hope you could at least be honest AMS but I guess that expectation for you has left the gate long ago.

lol

The fact that you got your panties in a twist over my characterization of his dumb statement tells us all we need to know about how sensitive you guys still are about the big moron.

That response doesn't change the fact that what I said was true, unlike your original post.

Yep.

“Osama bin Laden had one hit” isn’t a deranged thing to say at all. We won’t be hearing that in any ads if Donny runs again in 2024...

Glad to see you have seen the error of your ways and corrected your fake quote.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
August 26th, 2021 at 6:43:23 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29

Your post is a perfect example of fake news in social media. The part you put in quotation marks is not a quote from your former President. It is your spin on what he said. I would hope you could at least be honest AMS but I guess that expectation for you has left the gate long ago.

lol

The fact that you got your panties in a twist over my characterization of his dumb statement tells us all we need to know about how sensitive you guys still are about the big moron.

That response doesn't change the fact that what I said was true, unlike your original post.

Yep.

“Osama bin Laden had one hit” isn’t a deranged thing to say at all. We won’t be hearing that in any ads if Donny runs again in 2024...

Huh? I didn’t change anything. The fact that you are still crying over my joke is entertaining to me.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
August 26th, 2021 at 6:44:47 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

lol

Yep.

Do you really want a contest of people here who don't post precise descriptions? I can show how bias you just were if so. We don't care how bias kenerman is, because we already know it.

In between your last post and AmS , Evenbob claims Biden "almost literally runs out of the room."

It doesn't appear so, at the end of this video of the briefing which you can find copies of on Youtube under labels of Bidden addresses Kabul attack.

Should I waste more time finding other examples on what you're ignoring?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 27th, 2021 at 2:43:53 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-report-finds-us-has-spent-over-23-trillion-afghanistan-war

There were never marches in the streets asking why we were at war with Afg, like during the Vietnam days.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
August 27th, 2021 at 3:52:07 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-report-finds-us-has-spent-over-23-trillion-afghanistan-war

There were never marches in the streets asking why we were at war with Afg, like during the Vietnam days.

Because there was no draft in the 2000s.
The President is a fink.
August 27th, 2021 at 6:09:50 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

No draft
No protests
You send kids to Afganistan that don't even want to serve
You get protests
My parents were considering sending out the country to save my life.
No patent is thinking that today.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 27th, 2021 at 6:34:17 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

We didn't have anyone from the area kill 2500 people in the US. So initial reaction was muted for quite awhile.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
August 28th, 2021 at 12:14:46 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3
This is what is happening in our schools when loser lefties are in charge:

we need
Let's go Brandon
August 28th, 2021 at 12:36:37 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
You can whine about it or actually do something about it.

No, don't pick up a gun; rather, get involved with local schools, and if you really care get on the school board.
August 28th, 2021 at 12:38:57 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: fleaswatter
This is what is happening in our schools when loser lefties are in charge:

PJ O'Rourke wrote decades ago that when he was in college in the late 60s early 70s he dated nothing but empty headed liberal girl students in the teaching programs. They were going to be future teachers. He said they were dumb as rocks and he always got laid. It's gotten far worse since then. I dated a few school teachers when I was young and I have to concur, majorly dumb.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.