In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

November 10th, 2021 at 6:55:57 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: Tanko
When we were energy independent for the first time in 70 years, under Trump, inflation averaged 1.9% for each of the four years he was in office.

Wholesale prices rose 8.6% year over year in October, tied for highest ever

U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

Yellen put out a statement that she didn't expect prices to stabilize until mid-summer next year. So, it will likely be the bad news that sticks when it comes to the midterms.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 7:14:31 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
Quote: Evenbob
Wow, everybody's worst nightmare. Yeah, lets the defund the police. What a stupid movement.

Even if it was still free for taking more than a half hour, I don't think the customer would still want that order.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
November 10th, 2021 at 7:41:04 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
When we were energy independent for the first time in 70 years, under Trump, inflation averaged 1.9% for each of the four years he was in office.

U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

Yawn
The stock market doing great
I'm making more then I am spending
The economy could not be more wonderful
Keep it up President Jill Biden
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 8:03:13 AM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 3

Yep, elections have consequences
Let's go Brandon
November 10th, 2021 at 8:07:27 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: fleaswatter
Yep, elections have consequences

They certainly do!

The 2020 election has basically turned you into a bitter memelord. It’s actually quite lovely to see, tbh.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
November 10th, 2021 at 9:07:35 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: terapined
Yawn
The stock market doing great
I'm making more then I am spending
The economy could not be more wonderful
Keep it up President Jill Biden

Have you calculated in the depreciation on your truck and RV in the above statement. If you maintain the lifestyle you now have that will come into play. You can run them into the ground but your repair costs will go way up. Not including depreciation in your expenses is only fooling yourself.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
November 10th, 2021 at 9:17:25 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: kenarman
Have you calculated in the depreciation on your truck and RV in the above statement. If you maintain the lifestyle you now have that will come into play. You can run them into the ground but your repair costs will go way up. Not including depreciation in your expenses is only fooling yourself.

Oh yea
I'm doing fine
Probably replace the truck and RV in a few years
I can easily afford it.
I may never ever touch my IRA and leave it to my nephews
Life is good
Today is my favorite day
Moving day
Gotta get out of Vegas
Must have gained 10 pounds. Its an eaters paradise
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 10th, 2021 at 9:24:30 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: terapined

Must have gained 10 pounds. Its an eaters paradise

One reason I hated the buffets, if you paid a lot but ate little, you felt like you're just throwing the money away. So either eat more, or feel somewhat cheated.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
November 10th, 2021 at 9:32:26 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
One reason I hated the buffets, if you paid a lot but ate little, you felt like you're just throwing the money away. So either eat more, or feel somewhat cheated.

I love the buffets
Hit Caesars once and South Point 3 times
Love the variety
Only time I eat a desert after a meal
November 10th, 2021 at 9:44:47 AM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Quote: ams288
A judge has denied Donny’s request to block the Jan. 6th committee from gaining access to WH records.

I suspect Trump is counting on this matter to be appealed to the USSC, hoping that the conservatives will protect him.

Maybe they will: just have to wait and see.