Thread Rating:

January 12th, 2022 at 6:55:29 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
Quote: Tanko
Sen. Ted Cruz Grills the Filthy FBI and DOJ About January 6th

Top Filthy FBI official dodges when Cruz asks if agents participated in Jan. 6 riot
WTF? didn't see this coming. That is a lame excuse, and I have to say if this Epps person is not in trouble for this, well, yeah, he was a Fed like the crowd figured out. They're throwing the book at everyone else . This is nuts.

edit: looking further into it, this Epps guy would normally just seem to be one of the problem people there, so how has it come to pass that Cruz would suspect he was a Federal agent and the FBI official say "Sir, I cannot answer that question"

If there is no official operation, I'm wouldn't say anything other than what she answered. The way the one question is worded, you're answering as if you know what every agent of the FBI or associate is doing in their unofficial off time. No way I would put out a "no" under oath.

Much ado about nothing
It was an attempted coup
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 12th, 2022 at 7:12:25 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: rxwine
Quote: odiousgambit
Quote: Tanko
Sen. Ted Cruz Grills the Filthy FBI and DOJ About January 6th

Top Filthy FBI official dodges when Cruz asks if agents participated in Jan. 6 riot
WTF? didn't see this coming. That is a lame excuse, and I have to say if this Epps person is not in trouble for this, well, yeah, he was a Fed like the crowd figured out. They're throwing the book at everyone else . This is nuts.

edit: looking further into it, this Epps guy would normally just seem to be one of the problem people there, so how has it come to pass that Cruz would suspect he was a Federal agent and the FBI official say "Sir, I cannot answer that question"

If there is no official operation, I'm wouldn't say anything other than what she answered. The way the one question is worded, you're answering as if you know what every agent of the FBI or associate is doing in their unofficial off time. No way I would put out a "no" under oath.
Actually I think it is possible she wasn't the right person for this questioning. Maybe she should have told Cruz his suggestion about this one guy was crazy, that she didn't do it in this one case was a huge mistake. Maybe. Or maybe she knows this guy is FBI. You know what, I really don't think so. Now look.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 12th, 2022 at 1:40:19 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
CA governor wants to spend $14 billion to fight homelessness.

That is over $100,000 per homeless person!

Homeless Industrial Complex running wild.
The President is a fink.
January 12th, 2022 at 1:54:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: AZDuffman
CA governor wants to spend $14 billion to fight homelessness.

That is over $100,000 per homeless person!

Homeless Industrial Complex running wild.

CA housing ain’t cheap.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 12th, 2022 at 3:08:56 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288
CA housing ain’t cheap.

LOL
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
January 12th, 2022 at 6:21:11 PM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Homeless man mugs good Samaritan who gave him a coat on NYC sidewalk

Days ago, the same dirtbag assaulted a woman who tried to give him assistance.

Under the guidelines issued by the newly elected Soros funded Manhattan DA, all charges short of shooting someone, are automatically downgraded to a misdemeanor.
January 12th, 2022 at 8:03:04 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Empty bottles of premium brands of whiskey such as Pappy Van Winkle, Old Fitzgerald and Macallan are selling for hundreds of dollars on sites such as eBay, according to a report from the New York Times.

These bottles are being snatched up for as much as $380 by counterfeiters who fill the bottles with cheap booze and resell the bottles for “way over $2,000,” Hollywood writer and producer Adam Herz told Inside Edition in May.

“Part of the problem is the culture I see around bourbon, where it is about bragging rights and being able to Instagram a bottle you just bought,” Herz, an avid whiskey collector, told the New York Times. “Most people I see ending up with fakes are partly to blame themselves. Any good con man knows how to take advantage of someone’s greed.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/cocktails/empty-bottles-of-whiskey-are-fetching-hundreds-of-dollars-on-ebay-as-counterfeiters-buy-them-for-scams/ar-AASI8Zf?ocid=msedgntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 13th, 2022 at 12:35:51 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
delete
January 13th, 2022 at 12:36:11 PM permalink
missedhervee
Threads: 96
Melania is auctioning a white hat and some pics of herself.

Crypto is the only method of payment.

Minimum bid is $250K.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-01-12/melania-trump-nft-white-hat-first-lady
January 13th, 2022 at 1:46:55 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I think this is newsworthy. As of right now, the 32 team NFL has one black head coach. Approximately 75% of the players are black. Probably will increase to 2 or 3 once hires are made to fill vacancies. Brian Flores almost certainly gets hired by someone.