In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

April 20th, 2023 at 9:49:42 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: rxwine
I was trying to think if trans-activists have been asking for special rights. Mostly looks like Repubs are passing laws against them.

Trans people just want to exist.

Republicans want to eradicate them.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 20th, 2023 at 10:05:15 AM permalink
DoubleGold
Threads: 30
Quote: AZDuffman
The thing is these trans-activist guys like to talk big but when you ask them to back up their beliefs they clam up and evade.

Just be patient with them and don't insult them.

Maybe they'll figure out it's a scam.

Look at it this way.

The transsexuals are after the money (DEI funding) and the government is after sterilization (too many people on the Earth consuming resources, climate changes, etc).

Then if the transsexuals figure out they still aren't happy after they're sterile, they could be in a worse mental position, if they don't commit suicide before then.

----------------------------

Trudeau Liberals providing up to $75,000 for employee sex changes

Feb 24, 2023

https://thepostmillennial.com/trudeau-liberals-providing-up-to-75000-for-employee-sex-changes

-----------------------------
April 20th, 2023 at 10:15:19 AM permalink
Mission146
Administrator
Threads: 23
I should also say that I don't consider myself an activist, unless a, "Live and let live," social philosophy automatically makes me an activist. If any violence is being committed at all, and it is violence being committed on adults, by adults, and by their own choice...then it's fine. I obviously can't be in favor of medically-assisted suicide if I am not in favor of someone having their own genitals mutilated, under medical supervision, if that's something they want to do.
"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen..let us give them all they want." William T. Sherman
April 20th, 2023 at 10:42:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: DoubleGold
Just be patient with them and don't insult them.

Maybe they'll figure out it's a scam.

Nope, they will just fall for the next scam same as they fell for the last one.

Quote:
Look at it this way.

The transsexuals are after the money (DEI funding) and the government is after sterilization (too many people on the Earth consuming resources, climate changes, etc).

You are incorrect on population. Fertility rates are not just in decline they are hitting a brick wall. The last thing most governments want right now is a lower birth rate. In decades to come we will see more and more encouragement of having kids. I figure China might be forcing women to have kids in 30 years. We already have a thread on that here though.
The President is a fink.
April 20th, 2023 at 10:48:05 AM permalink
DoubleGold
I agree with you on the birth rate dropping like a rock.

I was acting like I was the government (WEF).

Klaus Schwab and Trudeau, etc.
April 20th, 2023 at 10:50:14 AM permalink
DoubleGold
"Nope, they will just fall for the next scam same as they fell for the last one."

That could be.

What do you suggest?
April 20th, 2023 at 10:53:57 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

Ann Arbor!

Columbus!!! :)
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
April 20th, 2023 at 11:13:28 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Dan Bongino, the host of Unfiltered and Fox Nation’s Canceled in the USA, has been let go, according to reporting from Forbes.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
April 20th, 2023 at 12:12:17 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: DRich
Columbus!!! :)

If I were to ever be forced to move back to Ohio, I would definitely aim for the Columbus area. I have lots of family there.

Although I did just see one of my aunts who lives there at Easter and she said it is going to hell (shootings and murders increasing in her area).
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
April 20th, 2023 at 12:59:12 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: ams288

Although I did just see one of my aunts who lives there at Easter and she said it is going to hell (shootings and murders increasing in her area).

Of course it is, the football players got knocked out of the playoffs early this year so they had some free time.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.