In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 28th, 2016 at 1:37:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
I find it hard to believe anyone really believes he won't be found to be a criminal.

You mean you don't know any far left
Dems who don't hope he's a criminal.
Big difference. You have to stop listening
to Michael Moore and NPR and Msbnc.
MM says Lefties should form neighborhood
posses of 10 people and as soon as Trump
breaks the law, which will be every day,
according to him, you get the posse together
and call your congressman, knock on doors
in the neighborhood, send emails. He got
very excited explaining this, little flecks of
white spittle were flying out the corners of
his mouth. He envisions thousands of these
rabid Lib posses across the country. My
prediction is there won't be even one.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 28th, 2016 at 1:51:28 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
At least some people are actually making good money for defending Trump. You're the ultimate fan boy, EB. Workin' for nothin'.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 28th, 2016 at 2:06:24 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
You're the ultimate fan boy, EB..

Me and the stock market and Israel
and Jim Brown. I'm in very good
company.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 28th, 2016 at 3:23:02 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I find it hard to believe anyone really believes he won't be found to be a criminal. For those who don't believe it already.

No reason to think he will be found a criminal. To some being a successful, self-made man is criminal. But it isn't.
The President is a fink.
December 28th, 2016 at 3:28:44 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
To some, misappropriating charitable contributions is a crime.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 28th, 2016 at 3:33:05 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Dalex64
To some, misappropriating charitable contributions is a crime.

Which is why some of us said investigate Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The President is a fink.
December 28th, 2016 at 3:37:33 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: AZDuffman
Which is why some of us said investigate Bill and Hillary Clinton.

They are, aren't they?

But I forgot, the investigation of Trump is just because the State of New York doesn't like him. It isn't as if the evidence is just hanging on a wall somewhere, with a paper trail that he is trying to destroy.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
January 3rd, 2017 at 2:09:53 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote:
Scientists recently discovered what they are calling a new human organ that exists in the digestive system.
Named the mesentery, the organ was previously thought to consist of fragmented and disparate structures. Researchers found, however, that it is one continuous organ and outlined evidence to classify it as such in a review published in The Lancet Gastroenterology & Hepatology.

http://time.com/4621074/mesentery-organ-human-body/?xid=gonewsedit&google_editors_picks=true
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 3rd, 2017 at 3:04:25 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
I can assure you that surgeons have considered the mesentery an organ for at least the 30 years I've been in the OR with them. The quote is more about semantics than substance.
January 3rd, 2017 at 3:12:46 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: SOOPOO
I can assure you that surgeons have considered the mesentery an organ for at least the 30 years I've been in the OR with them. The quote is more about semantics than substance.

The University of Washington was once developing a machine readable ontology for human anatomy...it was absurd.

Definitions of Tissue and Organ seemed arbitary. "Lung" didn't include what most people think is a lung. And when men in the south say a girl has a healthy set of lungs they are referring to her breasts, not her lungs. Computers can't think and sometimes professors can't either.