In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 5th, 2017 at 12:12:10 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: kenarman
I don't agree with that. The women are often just acting like school yard bullies, once one starts they all just pile on. They might see free money at the end of it, they might just want their 15 minutes of fame or they want to validate their victim complex and justify why their life is so f**d up.

Both sexes have plenty of issues.

I have the same problem with women who take an extreme view of men being evil.

Show me a woman who has a history of accusing men, I'm just as likely to find her suspicious even if she hasn't been exposed as a fraud yet.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2017 at 12:12:50 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: kenarman
I don't agree with that. The women are often just acting like school yard bullies, once one starts they all just pile on. They might see free money at the end of it, they might just want their 15 minutes of fame or they want to validate their victim complex and justify why their life is so f**d up.

There has been many instances of 1 false accusation being wrong
but
Can you cite a case where multiple female accusers have been proven wrong against 1 person?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 5th, 2017 at 2:59:21 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: terapined
Can you cite a case where multiple female accusers have been proven wrong against 1 person?
Too many jurors believe in "Where there is smoke there is fire" so total "wrongful accusation" is rare.

Consider Rolf Harris: Found guilty of 12 charges. One of which was over turned later when it was conclusively proven that the outdoor concert and autograph signing never took place therefore Rolf Harris would never have been there and father testified he would never have let his daughter attend such an event much less attend it alone. However the jury hears about an 8 year old girl and you think that doesn't affect the other eleven accusations which are also fictitious but less extreme.

By the way,,,,
Christine Keeler of Profumo Affair died at 75. All those CKFC buttons (Cisko Kid Fan Club) became Christine Keeler Fan Club and jokes like "worst carpenter in England: One screw and the whole cabinet fell apart" abounded as she was sleeping with a Russian "Diplomat" as well as a Senior British politician.
December 5th, 2017 at 3:10:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Fleastiff
Too many jurors believe in "Where there is smoke there is fire" so total "wrongful accusation" is rare.

Texas woman accused of posing as boyfriend, sending threats to herself

Not all make the news like this, but an example of why to question a woman's claims.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2017 at 3:24:34 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
but

How many false denials vs false accusations, too.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 5th, 2017 at 3:32:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
Texas woman accused of posing as boyfriend, sending threats to herself

Not all make the news like this, but an example of why to question a woman's claims.

Women lie all the time, about everything.
How many women have told a man she's
pregnant when she's not, just to trap him.
I personally know of 3, at least, that did it
to friends of mine. One of them even faked
a miscarriage by using chicken liver in the
toilet. Charming..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2017 at 3:51:44 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
but

The CEO of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic committee was accused by multiple ladies of abuse in an Indian residential school just before the Olympics trying to shake him down. He stood up and denied everything and you could tell he was devastated by the accusations. The 2 that were stupid enough to push it to a court date had it thrown out when the defense pointed out that John Furlong wasn't even on staff at the school when the girls attended.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 5th, 2017 at 5:15:20 PM permalink
rxwine
Even if a whopping 50% of people are making false accusations, that's only explains half the current crop of accused.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2017 at 5:27:29 PM permalink
rxwine
Quote: AZDuffman

I looked at the women's eyes and expression in the picture they had of her and knew right away to stay far away from her.
December 5th, 2017 at 5:38:02 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: rxwine
Even if a whopping 50% of people are making false accusations, that's only explains half the current crop of accused.

I was in the bar biz and let me
tell you, there are far far more
batshit crazy women out there
than men. It's frightening when
you see it on a day to day basis.
They can justify almost any nutso
behavior they come with.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.