In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 5th, 2017 at 11:00:52 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: kenarman
From your personal experience men have trouble controlling their sexuality? It well known that women play the abuse card or have the kids play it in order to get even with a partner. I have 3 friends that it happened too. Never went to court, nothing ever proved and one even has the kids living with him now because the ex is such a nut case. It is an easy way for the women to instantly get a man out of the house when a relationship goes sideways. If they will play it in this circumstance what makes you think they wouldn't bend the truth in other situations.
Society has really screwed that one up. Women are definitely not the more nurturing of the species. [of course with exceptions]. The 1st nations had it about right. Once the breast feeding is done and a kid and clean itself, walk andget dressed, the rearing of the children should be heavily influenced by men, teaching them to be better human beings. I find women to be much crueler.

It's not that men have trouble controlling their sexuality, it is more that society isn't willing to accept what is real. People want to pretend they are not animals. I have always known, but the older I get, the more I realize how powerful a hormone testosterone is.

Emasculating men is part of the planned destruction of America.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 5th, 2017 at 11:03:18 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: Evenbob
NEW ACCUSER: CONYERS HAND UP THIGH IN CHURCH

So he's gone, resigned over 'health' issues,
and he doesn't want his 'legacy' tarnished.
LOL, a little late for that, old man..

I'm still not convinced Conyers didn't die in 2006 and we've been witnessing an elaborate 'Weekend At Bernies' situation since then...
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 5th, 2017 at 11:06:49 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: petroglyph
Why is Russia our enemy?
I guess Russia is the enemy? They hosted the Sochi Olympics in 2014 and will be barred from the 2018 Olympics in South Korea. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-05/russia-barred-2018-winter-olympics What a hypocritical bunch of phony sob's.

USA seems to have some priorities reversed? http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/us/us-gymnastics-doctor-plea-hearing/index.html
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 5th, 2017 at 11:20:15 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: petroglyph

Surprised the GOP hasn't nominated him to run for the Senate!
December 5th, 2017 at 11:28:15 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
From your personal experience men have trouble controlling their sexuality? It well known that women play the abuse card or have the kids play it in order to get even with a partner. I have 3 friends that it happened too. Never went to court, nothing ever proved and one even has the kids living with him now because the ex is such a nut case. It is an easy way for the women to instantly get a man out of the house when a relationship goes sideways. If they will play it in this circumstance what makes you think they wouldn't bend the truth in other situations.

1. Women pretty much always believe the woman.
2. Girly men pretty much always believe the woman.
3. Regular guys lean towards the woman, but get what you are saying more and more.

So the guy is behind the 8-Ball to start. Makes me glad I am single.
The President is a fink.
December 5th, 2017 at 11:33:28 AM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
Quote: ams288
I'm still not convinced Conyers didn't die in 2006 and we've been witnessing an elaborate 'Weekend At Bernies' situation since then...

Yep, he resigned over health issues, and denies that he harassed any former employees.

That's what he said, therefore we should believe him.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
December 5th, 2017 at 11:50:23 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
well known that women play the abuse card or have the kids play it in order to get even with a partner. I have 3 friends that it happened too. Never went to court, nothing ever proved and one even has the kids living with him now because the ex is such a nut case. It is an easy way for the women to instantly get a man out of the house when a relationship goes sideways. If they will play it in this circumstance what makes you think they wouldn't bend the truth in other situations.

I have no problem with the idea that there can be false accusers on either side.

But how many people get accused falsely in similar but separate incidents for any offense, not just sex?

Would you hire a babysitter who has 4-5 accusations against her for child abuse by different families but never been proven guilty?

Would you hire a maid, where things are going missing in the hotel room at an unusually high rate but she's never been caught, when you could hire ten never or rarely accused.

Would you want a hospital person taking care of you where patients under his care were mysteriously dying in unusual numbers, but who has never been caught doing anything wrong?

Sure, sure, sure, there is no evidence sometimes for multiple accusations. Happens to everyone right?

I doubt it.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 5th, 2017 at 11:57:42 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Dalex64
That's what he said, therefore we should believe him.

I live in MI, the African side of
the state loves the guy. He
could kill somebody and they
would think it was great.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 5th, 2017 at 12:03:30 PM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
I have no problem with the idea that there can be false accusers on either side.

But how many people get accused falsely in similar but separate incidents for any offense, not just sex?

Would you hire a babysitter who has 4-5 accusations against her for child abuse by different families but never been proven guilty?

Would you hire a maid, where things are going missing in the hotel room at an unusually high rate but she's never been caught, when you could hire ten never or rarely accused.

Would you want a hospital person taking care of you where patients under his care were mysteriously dying in unusual numbers, but who has never been caught doing anything wrong?

Sure, sure, sure, there is no evidence sometimes for multiple accusations. Happens to everyone right?

I doubt it.

I don't agree with that. The women are often just acting like school yard bullies, once one starts they all just pile on. They might see free money at the end of it, they might just want their 15 minutes of fame or they want to validate their victim complex and justify why their life is so f**d up.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
December 5th, 2017 at 12:07:32 PM permalink
ams288
Quote: Evenbob
I live in MI, the African side of
the state loves the guy. He
could kill somebody and they
would think it was great.

They would only think it was great if the person he killed lived on the hillbilly side of the state.