In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

December 29th, 2017 at 6:39:45 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Roy Moore filed a lawsuit as well.

BUT HE FILED IT IN THE WRONG JURISDICTION!

The dude was Chief Justice of the AL Supreme Court!!!!!

You can't write this stuff...

This in the new today
Roy Moore is a sore loser. I'm sure he will run in 2020 insuring Alabama re-elects a Dem
For some reason, AZ wants this to be the history thread.
If a conservative is tanking, AZ goes to history instead of discussing todays news
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
December 29th, 2017 at 7:14:51 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
The dude was Chief Justice of the AL Supreme Court!!!!!

Really? I was under the impression he was God's representative to the court.

It's too bad he can't run for every office in Alabama next year.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 29th, 2017 at 8:25:49 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
A Presidential election that Al Gore won.

He didn't. But it could have been handled better.

Gore ran against the flaw in the electoral college system. What became highly unseemly was the allegation the GOP had cheated in that one mostly Democratic county, which would perforce had to have been planned in advance. Quite frankly it was an intellectual insult to anyone with more than three working brain cells.

Moore's allegations are even worse. They boil down to "Them niggers voted against me!" perhaps complemented with "A child molester got fewer votes than regular Republican candidates! How can this be?"

He should crawl back under the rock that spawned him and stay there.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
December 29th, 2017 at 8:33:48 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Russian blockchain expert kidnapped in Ukraine. (Manages a bitcoin exchange).
December 29th, 2017 at 12:02:38 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Woman who says she was best friends with another for 20 years, helped her find her job, was shut out of agreed split on 300k scratch off ticket.

You just never know when it comes to a lot of money. If I give anyone money without any paperwork, I've already decided I can afford the lost if it happens, if they were suppose to pay me back and they don't. Which is why I don't do it very often.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/waitress-claims-coworker-ran-off-with-her-half-of-dollar300g-scratch-off-ticket-winnings/ar-BBHub9p?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
December 30th, 2017 at 12:27:23 AM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Iran relaxes dress code for women, http://theantimedia.org/tehran-will-no-longer-arrest-people-for-not-observing-islamic-dress/
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
December 30th, 2017 at 6:43:58 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
A Presidential election that Al Gore won.

Anyway, what is the matter with you righties? I take a swipe at the child molester who lost his election fair and square, and you can't help but to try to compare him to Al Gore and Hillary?

Pick and choose your battles better... you're attempting to defend an awful human being who preys on children.

This is why most posters either ignore you or detest you. Where did I defend Moore? You make that statement and pass it off as fact, while it is fallacy.
December 30th, 2017 at 8:36:10 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: SOOPOO
This is why most posters either ignore you or detest you. Where did I defend Moore? You make that statement and pass it off as fact, while it is fallacy.

I called Moore a pathetic man.

You felt the need to respond by bringing Al Gore into it for some reason. Al Gore conceded.

It's that partisan "both sides" reflex that you righties often rely on to try to make a point.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
December 30th, 2017 at 8:40:55 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

You felt the need to respond by bringing Al Gore into it for some reason. Al Gore conceded.

No, he didn't. He filed a lawsuit.
The President is a fink.
December 30th, 2017 at 8:43:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
I called Moore a pathetic man.

It's that partisan "both sides" reflex that you righties often rely on to try to make a point.

Al Gore is an adult. He conceded
Moore is pathetic. He will never ever concede. Very sore loser. One of the most sore losers ever in an election.

Dec 13 2000
Al Gore
“I accept the finality of the outcome, which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College . And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.”

Pretty classy statement.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"