In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 23rd, 2018 at 7:14:57 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: petroglyph
Just a few days ago, posters here were pining away about how truthful and transparent and inspiring Flake and the media are. Let's see the memo. I'm ready for some truthiness and transparency.

This memo is more likely the reason the dems shut down the government, than the cover story of caring about dreamers.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-23/jaw-dropping-text-message-fbi-agent-suggests-no-trump-collusion-russia?page=1

Even country rock legend Charlie Daniels is calling them out: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-we-almost-lost-our-country-last-fall

Flake is a politician. What he or any politician says carries little weight with me
To me the text is meaningless.
I have never been against any investigation in DC regardless if it's Ken Starr, Benghazi or Mueller
I never trust power regardless if its the right or left
Lets see what Mueller has

Gee, Charlie Daniels? Why not quote Kid Rock or Ted Nugent?
Musical advice from ol Charlie, I'm all ears. Political advice? ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 23rd, 2018 at 7:24:59 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
"Welcome to Taco Bell, Charlie Daniels, may I take your New World Order."

(you can look it up)
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2018 at 2:48:47 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
Over 100 members of congress have seen
the memo and the Dems are scared shitless
it will be released. The Right is saying, Holy
Crap, we read this and it's damning as hell
against the Obama Regime. The Left
is either mute or madly trying to sweep
it under the rug.

They were all in on Her winning and they
took way too many chances with the laws
they broke because they were so positive
they She would win. Chickens are now
flocking home to roost..

FBI is looking dirtier and dirtier. Just like we said when Comey was fired. Liberals laughed about the idea of "Deep State" fixing things against Trump, about Trump claiming Obama wiretapped him, laughed about what was in the dossier and how it would end Trump.

Now we are getting to the point that we may have a summer of coverage showing how dirty the FBI, Hillary, and Obama all were. Will be a hoot if Obama gets shown to be really dirty. How about those roads and holidays named after him already, that will look just so good if he turns out to be a modern Nixon in a modern Watergate.
The President is a fink.
January 24th, 2018 at 5:18:12 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
I will speak for all liberals when I say we aren't afraid of some phony "memo" written by Devin Nunes and other Trump stooges. Gimme a break.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 24th, 2018 at 7:32:27 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: rxwine
"Welcome to Taco Bell, Charlie Daniels, may I take your New World Order."

(you can look it up)

Here is the Taco Bell ad Charlie Daniels is having a cow over
Come on Charlie, its just TV. lol
Whats next, conservatives going nuts over the Geico cave man ads because they show we evolved?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 24th, 2018 at 7:51:17 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Financial Times of London sent two undercover reporters to blacktie charity auction where hostesses are groped, demeaned, fondled, told to sign five page document they are not allowed to read, have cell phones taken from them,etc.

Not good headlines in this day and age,
January 24th, 2018 at 7:56:43 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Fleastiff
told to sign five page document they are not allowed to read,

The signed document is meaningless if they are not allowed to read it. No court would honor that type of document.
January 24th, 2018 at 10:47:00 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Quote: ams288
I will speak for all liberals when I say we aren't afraid of some phony "memo" written by Devin Nunes and other Trump stooges. Gimme a break.

I've thought all along Democrats just need to keep giving Trump enough rope and it's just a matter of time. The distractions will keep coming from some of his demented followers and some corrupt GOP though.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 24th, 2018 at 10:54:27 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I'm realizing I'm not saying much
about what's going on with the
whole Memogate and Textgate
thing. It's just so huge, so many
members of congress involved
now, so much collusion between
the DOJ, FBI and Obama to stop
Trump and elect Her. It's beyond
mind blowing, the arrogance and
hubris of Her supporters. Makes
Watergate look like a joke, the
scope of this thing is so huge.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 24th, 2018 at 12:28:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
Quote: terapined
Flake is a politician. What he or any politician says carries little weight with me
To me the text is meaningless.
I have never been against any investigation in DC regardless if it's Ken Starr, Benghazi or Mueller
I never trust power regardless if its the right or left
Lets see what Mueller has
By all means, lets see what Mueller comes up with. But at some time, the country needs to get busy and stop all the persistent backstabbing because Hillary lost the election. There is much damning evidence discovered now, if it can only breathe the light of day. If the memo doesn't get lost, like so much has in the last year or two.

Quote:
Gee, Charlie Daniels? Why not quote Kid Rock or Ted Nugent?
Musical advice from ol Charlie, I'm all ears. Political advice? ROTFL
Just as I was pushing "post", I saw the link to Charlie Daniels, I added it as a group interest story. The link I posted of CD's was spot on until he brings in the religious angle. I would much rather listen to his opinion than the opinion of Nancy Pelosi, or even Flake. I would rather listen to Kid Rock than Schumer. It's all rhetoric regardless of which public figure is espousing it. If you hear the op of a rock icon, it is more likely their opinion than if you here a speech by a politico, who has a paid team of speech writers.

Never cared for Nugent
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW