In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

January 31st, 2018 at 1:37:00 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: AZDuffman
And Democrats are such haters that the Black congressmen would not even applaud lowest ever Black unemployment.

That was sooooo hilarious. The place
is thunderous with applause that Black
unemployment is the lowest in history,
and the Black caucus is literally sitting
on their hands, with faces like they just
sucked a lemon. It spoke volumes as
to what their real agenda is, to always
keeps Blacks down, to always keep
them victims. It ain't 1976 any longer,
that mentality is going bye bye..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 31st, 2018 at 1:46:28 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
if every president from Washington to Obama were judged on a bar as low as Trump's, they'd all have been more popular than free ice-cream sundaes garnished with thousand-dollar bills.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
January 31st, 2018 at 1:49:06 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob
That was sooooo hilarious. The place
is thunderous with applause that Black
unemployment is the lowest in history,
and the Black caucus is literally sitting
on their hands, with faces like they just
sucked a lemon. It spoke volumes as
to what their real agenda is, to always
keeps Blacks down, to always keep
them victims. It ain't 1976 any longer,
that mentality is going bye bye..

Blacks have voted Democrat since LBJ and his famous quote about it. But their hate for GOP POTUSs keeps getting progressively worse and worse. Can you imagine if a bunch of White congressmen announced they would "boycott" an Obama SOTU? The cries of "RACISM" would be heard everywhere. But the CBC is allowed to take their ball and go home, to wear African garb and sit on their hands.

This is why the situation in Black America never improves. Keep following the same losers who want to keep their people down so they can live off their misery.
The President is a fink.
January 31st, 2018 at 1:54:00 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
That was sooooo hilarious.
We have guests from Wisc. Old friends of my wifes from long way back. I don't pay any attention to them as we only see them every few years or more.

I guess I should have surmised she is a flaming liberal. She told me she put in over a hundred hours working for the HRC campaign. My views only inflame. Last night on our tv the evening local news was on and I was surfing the web, when all of a sudden she was waving her arms and ran out the door, screaming something about not being able to "listen to it", when the SOTU came on. She exclaimed she is boycotting Trumps speech and couldn't listen to a word of it. My thoughts were, "wtf"? Change the channel or something, no need for all the drama. JFC. First time I ever saw a flaming dem in real life, I did realize the possibility of self emulation. Didn't really get how this can mean so much so long after the election? At least she didn't break anything.

I kinda asked what that was about, and she said she refused to let me "bait her". Couple more days. The husband said he could go on and on about the evils of Trump, talk about not wanting to get baited, I didn't nibble at that one. If there was some big one or two items, I might have listened, but my opinion of a conversation means that both parties get to speak.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
January 31st, 2018 at 2:10:42 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Remember when Dick Morris was in
the bag for Romney in 2012? He was
totally wrong and he completely
disappeared as a result. Nobody will
listen to you after you've been so
completely wrong, nor should they.

Interesting revisionist history.

EvenBob was so wrong about Romney in 2012 that he disappeared for months afterwards.

But I guess he's right, nobody listens to him. ;)
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
January 31st, 2018 at 2:13:29 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: ams288
Interesting revisionist history.

EvenBob was so wrong about Romney in 2012 that he disappeared for months afterwards.

But I guess he's right, nobody listens to him. ;)

EB gets tons of things completely wrong
Remember his Ebola mania rants posting its easy to get and will spread easily and fast
ROTFL
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
January 31st, 2018 at 2:22:56 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: petroglyph
First time I ever saw a flaming dem in real life, I did realize the possibility of self emulation. Didn't really get how this can mean so much so long after the election?

TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, is a
very real thing. These people have let the
media drive them insane, look at the examples
right on this board. It's a form of mental illness,
and the more Trump does to improve America,
the worse TDS will get. They are slitting their
own political throats, throwing their feces into
a fan that's blowing on them instead of a fan
that's blowing in the other direction. I love it..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 31st, 2018 at 2:30:37 PM permalink
JimRockford
Threads: 2
Quote: Nareed
if every president from Washington to Obama were judged on a bar as low as Trump's, they'd all have been more popular than free ice-cream sundaes garnished with thousand-dollar bills.

Like the time Trump supporters were puffed up with pride for a week because a test proved that their guy does not have a cognitive disorder?
The mind hungers for that on which it feeds.
January 31st, 2018 at 2:38:36 PM permalink
petroglyph
TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, is a
very real thing. These people have let the
media drive them insane,
I thought it was well deranged? I was reading, and the weather was on, next thing I hear and see is this woman going ballistic about what is on the tv. Last time I has the remote in my hand I turned on the weather, than the SOTU came on and this gal goes into a nutzoid rant. I guess I really hadn't paid attention to how much a group of them are all in contact and plot together?

I thought it was kind of creepy, like I had set her up to accidentally hear 5 words of the POTUS speaking? I was again to blame for something I wasn't intentionally doing. I didn't even know some large group was boycotting? The last time I had looked up, the weather was on, it went to commercial, and next thing I know she is waving her arms in the air and headed out the door.

I dislike having to pay that much attention to others that I'm not engage with in my own home, but...for the sake of love and peace, and my old age, I let it slide. Years ago, I might have harassed her? Might have said something. Something like Andrew Dice Clay.
January 31st, 2018 at 2:40:30 PM permalink
petroglyph
Because I am anti HRC, she assumed I voted for Trump. I told her I voted for RP which barely fazed her. If you ain't for Hillary, yer against the free world.