In The News Today...

Thread Rating:

June 24th, 2018 at 2:24:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: rxwine
You support throwing Saunders out of the restaurant right? Are you still AZDuffman. Why aren't you cheering the decision? And btw, I didn't use any quotes so didn't remove anything.

When did I support that?
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2018 at 2:32:12 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
You support business owners throwing anyone out for any reason.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2018 at 2:49:51 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
You support business owners throwing anyone out for any reason.

I think it's great they threw her out.
They just lost a ton of business in
the long run. Libs will go there for
awhile in support, then forget about
it. Those who crossed the place off
their list will keep it crossed off.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2018 at 2:51:58 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
I support a business having the right to refuse service to anyone, if you are talking about restaurants.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
June 24th, 2018 at 3:13:32 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
It is PATHETIC that the libs can't see the difference in refusing to serve an individual and being forced to make a product that they don't feel comfortable in making. If SHS had asked for a cake made with a picture of the duly elected President on it, I would support the restaurant's right to refuse to do so. The false equivalencies from the left is childish, but that is how they argue.... It is a sign of TDS.

I agree with EB that the restaurant will have a slight upsurge in business, followed by a more steady decline.
June 24th, 2018 at 3:19:08 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
I agree with EB that the restaurant will have a slight upsurge in business, followed by a more steady decline.

I've seen it happen locally. A business
will get a bad rep and it's supporters
will die out quick, but people never
forget the misstep and will avoid the
place forever.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
June 24th, 2018 at 4:04:46 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I have heard that they already had to shut down their FB page and are getting killed on Yelp.

We call it "TDS" but there has to be a medical term for how crazy some people have made themselves. It is getting past the point of joking about it, I swear some people need help.
The President is a fink.
June 24th, 2018 at 4:07:23 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
It is PATHETIC that the libs can't see the difference in refusing to serve an individual and being forced to make a product that they don't feel comfortable in making. If SHS had asked for a cake made with a picture of the duly elected President on it, I would support the restaurant's right to refuse to do so. The false equivalencies from the left is childish, but that is how they argue.... It is a sign of TDS.

So, you would serve a whole restaurant full of known KKK members at your restaurant but not make a groom & groom wedding cake for a couple getting married?
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
June 24th, 2018 at 4:28:52 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
If it was my Restaurant
I would have served her
I might put some Lady Gaga on for house music with MSNBC playing on the bar TV
Regardless
I would have served her
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
June 24th, 2018 at 4:36:07 PM permalink
AZDuffman
So, you would serve a whole restaurant full of known KKK members at your restaurant but not make a groom & groom wedding cake for a couple getting married?

Sure. If the groom/groom cake is not a product I carry or choose to make.

Why would I ask if people were in the KKK before they ate?
The President is a fink.