Quote: Evenbob
Easy to figure how much per person
this is costing, grade school math.
And that there are Africans and Middle
Easterners and bad bad people in this
mob is a 'duh' conclusion. The amazing
and impossible thing would be there
aren't any.

The amazing thing is how many people defend the caravan and want to open the door for them. And that they think it "just happened." Some people are so naive about the real world it is hard to see how they function.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2018 at 5:06:05 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Ted Nugent is livid that he is not in the Rock and Roll hall of fame

From a recent interview
"Would like you to find a human being … and believe them when they say Ted Nugent should not be in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? I would love to witness that exchange. You would see a person almost melt with guilt because you know they are lying."

No Ted
I am not lying
I'm a huge rock and roll fan. I've seen over 500 live performances of hundreds of different bands in person

Sorry Ted, you are just not good enough. That's the truth
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
October 25th, 2018 at 5:10:45 AM permalink
YeahBaby
Threads: 5
Quote: ams288
Remember: CNN is the "enemy of the people," according to the President.

so the dude complaining about what people say said crap like this?????

Speaking of that fat, ugly bitch Sarah Huckabee
She’s a racist bitch.

But we already knew his.
When I heard Phyllis Schlafly was dead, I too gave a standing ovation.

Good riddance.

Maybe we will get lucky this year and Rush Limbaugh's heart will finally give out on him...
He’s just an awful human being. I will never stop hating him and I will dance in the streets when he croaks.
To get me to dance in the streets, it's gonna take something BIG. Like Rush Limbaugh croaking.
it’s fine for AOC to threaten a POS like Don Jr.

you gotta lota nerve talking bout what other people say brotha!!!!
October 25th, 2018 at 5:34:59 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: YeahBaby

Remember: CNN is the "enemy of the people," according to the President.

I didn't post that here. I posted that over at WoV....

I can't imagine a sadder existence than obsessively reading the posts of someone you disagree with in a forum you're permanently banned from commenting in.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
October 25th, 2018 at 5:42:08 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: YeahBaby

you gotta lota nerve talking bout what other people say brotha!!!!

You forget, liberals have one set of rules for themselves and another for the rest of us. They let themselves spew all the hate they want. Heck, they will suspend people for calling someone a troll then call someone who disagrees with them a troll.

But such is life.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2018 at 7:25:47 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Canada has a policy (possibly a law there is debate on this) to allow anyone who presents themselves at the border seeking asylum into the country. From Jan 1, 2017 until May 31, 2018 over 30,000 have crossed from the US into Canada this way. In the summer 500 to 1000 cross a day.

This brings up a couple of points with the current caravan.

If the caravan is able to cross into the US there is no reason to think that the numbers won't explode given the experience of Canada.

The US tried to pressure Mexico to stop the caravan from entering Mexico and likely will pressure Mexico to stop them from entering the US. Should Canada expect the US to stop the flow asylum seekers into Canada?
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
October 25th, 2018 at 9:25:28 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: kenarman

The US tried to pressure Mexico to stop the caravan from entering Mexico and likely will pressure Mexico to stop them from entering the US. Should Canada expect the US to stop the flow asylum seekers into Canada?

Trudeau has in the past said the door is open. While he did not put his money where his mouth is when the time came, Canada has to experience more pain of refugees before the population demands a more commonsense policy.
The President is a fink.
October 25th, 2018 at 10:11:29 AM permalink
kenarman
Quote: AZDuffman
Trudeau has in the past said the door is open. While he did not put his money where his mouth is when the time came, Canada has to experience more pain of refugees before the population demands a more commonsense policy.

Canada has had 1 million immigrants since Trudeau took power. Granted not all of them were refugees but that is still about 1% of our population per year. If the US was taking in 1% that would be about 3.5 million / year or 10 million over the same time line.
October 25th, 2018 at 12:24:35 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: kenarman
Canada has a policy (possibly a law there is debate on this) to allow anyone who presents themselves at the border seeking asylum into the country.
They also have space for them and an infrastructure that leads to rapid transitioning in language, culture, laws, etc.
October 25th, 2018 at 12:31:53 PM permalink
kenarman
Quote: Fleastiff
They also have space for them and an infrastructure that leads to rapid transitioning in language, culture, laws, etc.

Even though many of the refugees were originally settled in rural areas most have left to join ethnic ghettos in a few of Canada's large cities.