Donald Sterling Interview

Page 5 of 5« First<2345
June 13th, 2014 at 11:30:24 AM permalink
Beethoven
Threads: 18
Donald Sterling hires private investigators to dig up "dirt" on NBA's commissioners and other 29 owners

YES!!!!

This could get fun. :D
Boron Boron Boron rhymes with moron, moron, moron
August 6th, 2014 at 4:50:46 AM permalink
Beethoven
Chris Rock hits the nail on the head.

I couldn't stop laughing at 0:40. :D

August 6th, 2014 at 5:46:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Beethoven
Chris Rock hits the nail on the head.

Jesse Jackson says he doesn't like walking down
the street with 3 black teens in hoodies behind him.
He crosses to the other side. If we said that we would
be blatant racists.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
September 8th, 2014 at 2:34:41 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Now another team on the market because of "racism."

I read the email he sent in an article. What he seems to say is that the team needs the money of the MAWG market but is marketing the team to the younger, black market, and because of this the MAWGs are not showing up in enough numbers. Instead of actually looking at the problem the media will probably just parrot the same PC lines they have since the 1970s.

At least he just outed himself and is saying, "I'm leaving it as I found it, take over, its yours" instead of waiting for a firestorm.
The President is a fink.
September 8th, 2014 at 6:47:27 AM permalink
Beethoven
Quote: AZDuffman
Now another team on the market because of "racism."

I read the email he sent in an article. What he seems to say is that the team needs the money of the MAWG market but is marketing the team to the younger, black market, and because of this the MAWGs are not showing up in enough numbers. Instead of actually looking at the problem the media will probably just parrot the same PC lines they have since the 1970s.

At least he just outed himself and is saying, "I'm leaving it as I found it, take over, its yours" instead of waiting for a firestorm.
When I first heard about this, I kept thinking to myself, "What a weird story!" Something doesn't smell right, although I'm not quite sure what it is at the moment.

Since the Hawks royally suck, perhaps the guy just wanted out (especially after seeing how much Steve Ballmer paid for the Clippers) and decided to dredge up a 2-year-old email as an excuse. *shrug*
Page 5 of 5« First<2345