Pot Legalized

November 27th, 2019 at 1:20:18 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: DRich
I have never had an energy drink either.
What about that sign at The Venetian? Unattended children left in this area will be given a free energy drink and a free puppy.
November 27th, 2019 at 3:40:13 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Gandler
In South America, Coca leaves do just that, often used like we use chewing tobacco here.

That is sort of what I am talking about, but cleaner. Lightly refine it. I figure it gives a "different" kind of boost than caffeine.

Quote:
I don't know that caffeine is the problem, Energy drinks are loaded with sugar and garbage that is terrible (I am guilty of drinking them, so not judging). Just like nicotine is not terrible for you, but smoking is, there are safer ways to consume caffeine and nicotine (snus, and coffee).

Quote: DRich
I have never had an energy drink either. My office stocks hundreds of them in the refrigerator for free and many people drink them but I have never had an interest in them. I find it very strange that I see some people at a bar mixing them with alcohol (a depressant).

I tried the drinks I think maybe twice. They do not give me a boost like coffee and taste terrible. I tried the little shots a few times when driving a long courier run, little effect. I have heard there are dangerous effects mixing too many with booze, you are doing a sort of legal Speedball.

The under-40 or so set seems to love them and live on them instead of coffee. Remember that black guy who bragged 7up had no caffeine?

Free energy drinks at work? At lease in SA they gave the workers free cocaine instead then they could lose not gain weight.
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2019 at 4:12:02 AM permalink
Tanko
Threads: 0
Quote: AZDuffman
I would not mind seeing some kind of thing made from the coca plant that is not cocaine.

It's called 'Coca-Cola'.

"There is only one company in the United States that processes coca leaves; that company is the Stepan Company of Maywood, New Jersey. This company legally produces cocaine for use in pharmaceuticals and then sells the unspent coca leaves for use in Coca-Cola."
November 27th, 2019 at 12:05:41 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
I would not mind seeing some kind of thing made from the coca plant that is not cocaine.

Is this where I go find the places that engage in this activity, and then show that place and misrepresent the activity as a cause of ills, and then blame the ills on the activity?

Or is this a "round leaves good, serrated leaves bad" sort of thing?
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
November 27th, 2019 at 1:29:47 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Face
Is this where I go find the places that engage in this activity, and then show that place and misrepresent the activity as a cause of ills, and then blame the ills on the activity?

I don’t follow.
The President is a fink.
November 27th, 2019 at 1:39:52 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face

I don’t follow.

Shh, Face is having one of 'those'
days. Don't ask him to explain..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 2nd, 2019 at 11:16:09 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
You're reading his posts? I thought he took his ball and went home months ago because of all the "hate here?"

😂😂😂😂
December 4th, 2019 at 2:32:10 PM permalink
Shrek
Threads: 6
Welp, even old Willie Nelson has wised up!

‘I Don’t Smoke Anymore’: Wille Nelson Gives Up Marijuana For Health Reasons

Too bad other libbies can't wise up as well. 😂😂
January 16th, 2020 at 2:24:50 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/even-when-sober-frequent-marijuana-users-are-worse-drivers-report-n1115681

Who knew..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
January 16th, 2020 at 3:34:27 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/even-when-sober-frequent-marijuana-users-are-worse-drivers-report-n1115681

Who knew..

I didn't know but would have wagered on it given a chance. Really it is just the same thing as people with bad credit are statistically worse drivers and for the same reasons cited in the article.
The President is a fink.