Dog Talk

Page 19 of 21« First<161718192021>
November 13th, 2020 at 8:54:05 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 151
Posts: 12146
In the beginning, God created a video game we call The Universe
June 7th, 2021 at 9:04:52 PM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 151
Posts: 12146
In the beginning, God created a video game we call The Universe
June 8th, 2021 at 9:38:01 AM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 35
Posts: 2749
He doesn't even look blind.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
June 9th, 2021 at 5:51:57 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Member since: Oct 28, 2012
Threads: 125
Posts: 3264
I wonder if he thinks it's odd how it hisses at times. They are nasty.

I think actually they are good to have around, though. They eat mice and stuff.
Beware! The light at the end of the tunnel might be a freight train coming the other way! Fleastiff
June 9th, 2021 at 7:06:32 AM permalink
rxwine
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 151
Posts: 12146
Quote: odiousgambit
I wonder if he thinks it's odd how it hisses at times. They are nasty.

I think actually they are good to have around, though. They eat mice and stuff.


And they have lots of sharp pointy teeth, and look like they are going to deliver a nasty bite, yet I watched a guy on YouTube pick one up without the little Beasty delivering a bite though it was hissing like a steaming grate and had its mouth wide open. I donít know if they always bluff when faced with a much bigger animal, but Iím not inclined to test it to find out.

Iíve had enough experiences with cats, who are never bluffing, and in fact just seem to bite you for no reason at all sometimes.
In the beginning, God created a video game we call The Universe
June 11th, 2021 at 12:48:50 PM permalink
Pacomartin
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 1023
Posts: 11997
Quote: rxwine
I'm trying to imagine how a barn cat (on the job for a couple years catching mice), would react if you put this animal in the barn.


I think they are pretty relaxed animals. They get along with cats.


Here is a Japanese capybara who can open a gate.
August 3rd, 2021 at 2:12:21 PM permalink
Evenbob
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 141
Posts: 23228
Had to put my 17 year old dog down today. They did it in
the back of my van so I didn't have to take him inside.
17 years is too long to have a dog. That's how long it
takes to raise a kid from birth to HS senior. Long time.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 3rd, 2021 at 2:15:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 131
Posts: 15020
Quote: Evenbob
Had to put my 17 year old dog down today. They did it in
the back of my van so I didn't have to take him inside.
17 years is too long to have a dog. That's how long it
takes to raise a kid from birth to HS senior. Long time.


Sorry and sad to hear. That is long for a dog.
The President is a fink.
August 3rd, 2021 at 2:38:04 PM permalink
DRich
Member since: Oct 24, 2012
Threads: 35
Posts: 2749
Quote: Evenbob
Had to put my 17 year old dog down today. They did it in
the back of my van so I didn't have to take him inside.
17 years is too long to have a dog. That's how long it
takes to raise a kid from birth to HS senior. Long time.


So sorry Bob, I know that I still cry every time that I have to put one of my pets down.
We are all going to die, why procrastinate?
August 3rd, 2021 at 4:07:02 PM permalink
petroglyph
Member since: Aug 3, 2014
Threads: 24
Posts: 5733
Quote: Evenbob
Had to put my 17 year old dog down today. They did it in
the back of my van so I didn't have to take him inside.
17 years is too long to have a dog. That's how long it
takes to raise a kid from birth to HS senior. Long time.
My condolences, I know dog brought you a lot of joy.
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
Page 19 of 21« First<161718192021>