"Ponding." Learned a new word. lol

Glad things are getting better for you.
The President is a fink.
June 11th, 2019 at 10:51:04 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
best program the department of agriculture ever had but they stopped funding it.
June 12th, 2019 at 10:13:50 AM permalink
Face
Threads: 61

Glad things are getting better for you.

We verbify everything. Wheelin', crickin', pondin'.... you could tend your apiary, but we'd just go hivin'. I won't build a garage, but I'd do some sheddin' =)

"Better" is TBD. Kicked the pain meds some 5 days ago so on that front im back to normal, but I've never been so weak. I'm not convinced my arm's even attached as I have no control whatsoever.

OT, but doc said they did a study where they casted a bunch of healthy kids at the elbow. Some got their cast off next day, some went a full 90 days. They found for every one day of simple immobilization, it took 8 to recover, even for the one day kids.

Atrophy is a bitch. Also, get off the couch.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
June 12th, 2019 at 12:12:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face
We verbify everything. Wheelin', crickin', pondin'.... you could tend your apiary, but we'd just go hivin'. I won't build a garage, but I'd do some sheddin' =)

"Better" is TBD. Kicked the pain meds some 5 days ago so on that front im back to normal, but I've never been so weak. I'm not convinced my arm's even attached as I have no control whatsoever.

OT, but doc said they did a study where they casted a bunch of healthy kids at the elbow. Some got their cast off next day, some went a full 90 days. They found for every one day of simple immobilization, it took 8 to recover, even for the one day kids.

Atrophy is a bitch. Also, get off the couch.

Hope you start feeling better. I get feeling weak, been happening to me way too often and it can be the worst.

USPS going to allow light duty?
The President is a fink.
June 12th, 2019 at 12:57:39 PM permalink
Face

USPS going to allow light duty?

Haven't heard from my office since the day I got hurt. You can imagine how much I care about service right now lol
June 12th, 2019 at 6:44:23 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Loving the pond. Glad you're on the mend from surgery. Hope it heals into a net win.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
July 1st, 2019 at 11:57:06 AM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
I don’t know how long it’s been around or how well it actually works outside the commercial, but saw this garden tool which attaches to your drill, and basically digs a small flower pot size hole real quick. Pretty nifty for fast planting if it works.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
July 1st, 2019 at 12:39:24 PM permalink
Face
Quote: rxwine
I don’t know how long it’s been around or how well it actually works outside the commercial, but saw this garden tool which attaches to your drill, and basically digs a small flower pot size hole real quick. Pretty nifty for fast planting if it works.

Sure it cuts potting soil just fine. Wonder if they've ever heard of rocks?

I sort of love stuff like this, in a very unhealthy way lol. This problem was solved 10,000yrs ago with the invention of the shovel. So instead of using a huge lever and the largest muscles of your body, you're gonna use your wrist and no leverage?

I gotta stop looking for answers to questions no one knows and get into giving answers for questions no one has. The whole "create a problem and sell the solution" looks lucrative as a mug
July 1st, 2019 at 1:00:14 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
The whole "create a problem and sell the solution" looks lucrative as a mug

That's what organized religion does.
Problem: Invent a god to sin against and go to hell for it.
Solution: Pretend some guy died for the sins and you're 'saved

Lucrative as all get out..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
July 1st, 2019 at 2:50:43 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189

I gotta stop looking for answers to questions no one knows and get into giving answers for questions no one has. The whole "create a problem and sell the solution" looks lucrative as a mug

:P lol, did you ever have any of these problems.

I like the lady who is storing containers.

You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?