Streaming Recommendations (Netflix, HBO, Amazon, etc.)

August 30th, 2016 at 12:52:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
Nothing false about it. Gays have more STDs and STDs transfer more readily via deviant sex. And guys getting possessive over punks happens, read some prison stories. Same thing can happen with a woman slutting around a group of guys.

Of course I expect your retort to be either "no, it isn't" or telling me that kind of thing happening is not "true gays" and how they act so I will go about my day now.

Its your false logic of taking extremists and painting a whole culture as extreme
You do it with Muslims
You do it with Libs
You do it with gays

You never ever do it concerning conservatives
Just more AZ false logic

I've worked with plenty gays
I've taken a business trip with 3 other guys, one gay
Just regular good people that work hard and get the job done and just happen to be gay
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 30th, 2016 at 12:59:24 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined
Its your false logic of taking extremists and painting a whole culture as extreme
You do it with Muslims
You do it with Libs
You do it with gays

You forgot BLM!

No false logic, just looking at behaviors and statements. Intelligent people know how to both make, read, and defend general statements.

Quote:
I've worked with plenty gays

Good for you! It doesn't buy any street cred with me, but it may with some people.
The President is a fink.
August 30th, 2016 at 1:59:46 PM permalink
terapined

No false logic, just looking at behaviors and statements. Intelligent people know how to both make, read, and defend general statements.

Good for you! It doesn't buy any street cred with me, but it may with some people.

You look on TV or internet for flaming extreme gays and express hatred
The reality is the gays in my workplace and just about every workplace are just normal people where their sexual orientation is meaningless to getting the job done
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
August 30th, 2016 at 2:40:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: terapined
You look on TV or internet for flaming extreme gays and express hatred
The reality is the gays in my workplace and just about every workplace are just normal people where their sexual orientation is meaningless to getting the job done

I don't go looking for them. They insert themselves everywhere. For people who claim to just want to be like everyone else the gay movement loves to tell everyone about their bedroom life.
The President is a fink.
August 30th, 2016 at 3:00:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
I don't go looking for them. They insert themselves everywhere. For people who claim to just want to be like everyone else the gay movement loves to tell everyone about their bedroom life.

I like Gay men, have known them
here and there for 40 years. All the
ones I knew seemed to have an
unhealthy attitude towards sex,
almost like they're obsessed with it.
Especially in the pre AIDS times, it
was like a challenge to be with as
many different men as possible in
your lifetime. I never understood,
but then, I seldom do.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
August 30th, 2016 at 3:21:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I like Gay men, have known them
here and there for 40 years. All the
ones I knew seemed to have an
unhealthy attitude towards sex,
almost like they're obsessed with it.
Especially in the pre AIDS times, it
was like a challenge to be with as
many different men as possible in
your lifetime. I never understood,
but then, I seldom do.

I think it is an attention whoring thing. Same reason so many go into acting/entertainment. Same reason you see lots in service industries like waitstaff, airplane steward, and call centers. Anything where you are the center of attention. Where I used to work we had a call center in the place that we had to pass thru a few times a day. Lots of just plain flaming behavior.

Not sure how it fits. Maybe easier to pick up lots of guys vs lots of women? Never did a study, but the relationship is there.
The President is a fink.
August 30th, 2016 at 3:32:37 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: ams288
Because the straight guys enjoyed having sex with them too much?

Because Trump!

Build the wall!

Says who?

Seriously, I've known walls who can make more intelligent conversation than the average Trump supporter.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
August 30th, 2016 at 8:32:20 PM permalink
zippyboy
Threads: 2
Quote: Evenbob
it was like a challenge to be with as many different men as possible in your lifetime.
I never understood, but then, I seldom do.

Exactly how I was in my youth with girls! Bed as many as I could! lol

....and now back to the Netflix pans thread....
August 31st, 2016 at 5:01:21 AM permalink
terapined
I think it is an attention whoring thing. Same reason so many go into acting/entertainment. .

Trump is gay?
lol
August 31st, 2016 at 6:20:22 AM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
In the biggest no-brainer of the year: Netflix has picked up Stranger Things for a 9-episode season 2, to premiere next year.

They put out a teaser for it, featuring the episode titles of all 9 episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXWG_kKDZlY
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman