The constraints of being a Curmudgeon on health and welfare.

February 22nd, 2019 at 5:03:18 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Fleastiff
I guess I won't be making Spring Fling, I've been formally advised to put my affairs in order .

Does this mean you won't be getting
frozen cauliflower rice to improve
your diet?
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 22nd, 2019 at 7:52:15 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Evenbob
Does this mean you won't be getting frozen cauliflower rice to improve your diet?

Been eating largely Food Banf food but have some of your healthy stuff on the list for delivery if I ever get any publixdelivery going.
February 28th, 2019 at 9:11:46 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: Evenbob
Does this mean you won't be getting frozen cauliflower rice to improve your diet?

Ordered from publix today at 5;00am for delivery 11:00 to noon but just got text message that the shopper just started on order at 11:30.
found it difficult to deal with the site or read labels, but I did order riced cauliflower, lentils, brussel sprouts, and stuff like that. I had to wade thru zillions of items. they list dozens of varieties of everything. Not sure if I will continue with the service.
March 16th, 2019 at 1:39:58 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Having tech difficulties. Cant find a lot of stuff. old computer new connections. things getting lost. I think this isclose to st patricks day. not sure.
Mind going???? Threads going?????
March 16th, 2019 at 2:04:26 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Having tech difficulties. Cant find a lot of stuff. old computer new connections. things getting lost. I think this isclose to st patricks day. not sure.
Mind going???? Threads going?????

Are you posting from beyond the grave?

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/32631-wheres-fleastiff/
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
March 17th, 2019 at 7:40:37 AM permalink
Fleastiff
No but computer settings all seem different.
March 23rd, 2019 at 1:38:19 PM permalink
Fleastiff
No but computer settings all seem different.
I keep watching Newsroom season one episodes on this recalcitrant computer.
settings keep changing, email all screwed up, shows me tiny box of three emails only. tiny typeface.
health still seriously impaired by incompetent primary care jerks but 'light at the end of the tunnel' provides some hope for next week sometime.
have two friends set up for providing assistance with important tasks I've been neglecting for a few years.
April 3rd, 2019 at 1:32:49 PM permalink
Fleastiff
The computer still has a mind of its own but the connection is more stable.
Pages still change in appearance as malware security systems do battle with each other every time the computer insists on updating itself.

I sure loathe the Postprandial Somnolence and difficulty with task attention. I'd be healthy if I were wealthy, perhaps we all would,

Thank you all for your concern.
Cell phone access is back and I am trying to keep it charged. Had to turn it off frequently to save the battery's juice.
I am in the county poorhouse and they have a monopoly on internet access.
April 4th, 2019 at 2:38:07 PM permalink
Fleastiff
I sure loathe the Postprandial Somnolence and difficulty with task attention.
A while ago a friend bought me groceries and its a great amount of fruit. So one meal was five tangelos and an apple. Another meal was one Veggie burger (no bun or condiments). How can I feel so sleepy after two meals with very few calories?
I did walk to the dumpster to toss an empty plastic jug. Made it with no difficulty. Then sat and soaked up some vitamin D and half dozed foe a couple of hours.
Scarlett Tanninger (I think) and stray cat visited me but obtained no handouts.
I sure hope every one else on the forum had a more exciting day than that.
April 4th, 2019 at 5:57:45 PM permalink
Fleastiff
. Had to turn it off frequently to save the battery's juice.
In truth I did indeed have charging problems but also had to hide the phone. I've always been interested in law and justice. Read bankruptcy law in grade school, joined NY civil Liberties Union in 7th grade, wanted to be an Adminidtrative Law Judge in 9th grade, sky high LSAT scores, worked as paralegal and then was an attorney in Seattle. Active in McMartin Day Care, assisted communication, Fells Acres, the Wenatchee Witchhunt, several foreign miscarriages of justice, etc. Not a life indicative of someone who came close to going out by getting a shank and doing a 187 to some Quacks.

Anyway, i'm back in the poorhouse and too broke to buy a scale. I let my friend know that if I suffer a relapse, that's it. I'm not going back to Medical Hell. I'd indict a zookeeper who ran a place that bad!