Upcoming Primaries

May 13th, 2016 at 5:38:40 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Evenbob

Can easily stick, people do not trust her. Dick Morris brought up a good point, most of the "hate" for Trump is people who have never really listened to him. Hate for Hillary because people have known her for 25+ years and she has been in scandal after scandal. Now that Trump has the nomination in the bag, he can turn down the bombast and attack just Hillary. When Trump does do a speech, he is very likable and compassionate if he chooses. Hillary will just keep reading her prepared remarks, afraid to death of an off-message word.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2016 at 5:43:22 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

Carson told Democrats that underestimating Trump would be perilous.

Need to replace the word "would" with could
and I would totally agree
Its dumb in sports, its dumb in politics
Even if you are way ahead, you continue to play hard
Its just simple common sense regarding winning, don't need a former press secy to figure that out.
Of course Hill should not underestimate any opponent.

Me on the other hand
I'm giddy
giddy up:-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 13th, 2016 at 5:52:18 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Former Hillary Clinton Press Secretary: 'Peril' to Underestimate Donald Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-peril/

"Here's the bad news -- this guy can win the general election pretty damn easily," Carson, who is now a producer on the Netflix series "House of Cards" and a Principal at Bloomberg Associates, wrote on his private account. "I hear far too many of my liberal friends calling him a 'joke' and acting like the general (election) is in the bag which is nuts because he's dangerous and he has a path to victory."

Carson told Democrats that underestimating Trump would be perilous.

Well duh.

Hillary isn't underestimating him.

Her campaign is treating him like a real threat. They aren't approaching this like it will be a cake walk.
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
May 13th, 2016 at 6:09:22 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: terapined

Even if you are way ahead, you continue to play hard

And Hillary isn't even way ahead! Latest polls showing Trump closing to within the margin of error in many cases. History shows he gains and she fades. Men hate her. Whites hate her. Bernie voters may stay home.
The President is a fink.
May 13th, 2016 at 6:17:46 PM permalink
terapined
Quote: AZDuffman
And Hillary isn't even way ahead! Latest polls showing Trump closing to within the margin of error in many cases. History shows he gains and she fades. Men hate her. Whites hate her. Bernie voters may stay home.

"Even if you are way ahead, you continue to play hard"
it was a generic sports politics statement

Lets cut to the chase
Are Trump supporters willing to lay even money on Trump?

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 14th, 2016 at 11:24:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Report: GOP Mega-Donor Adelson To Give Trump Up To $100 Million

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 14th, 2016 at 4:19:41 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: terapined
"Even if you are way ahead, you continue to play hard"
it was a generic sports politics statement

Lets cut to the chase
Are Trump supporters willing to lay even money on Trump?

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

I just took him at 5/2. I think it's a good bet, just like taking Bush Jr. to win at 2/1 in the early hours of election day when the early exit polls should Gore ahead.

(I'm clearly not a Trump supporter).
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
May 15th, 2016 at 6:34:33 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
This is interesting:

Quote: " Here’s the factor I think everybody missed: The Republican Party turns out to be filled with idiots. Far more of them than anybody expected."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/heres-the-real-reason-we-all-underrated-trump.html
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 15th, 2016 at 4:39:39 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Bernie Sanders is the Third-Party Candidate You've Been Waiting For

See the Dem convention in Vegas? The cops
had to break it up. Sanders supporters hate
Hillary with a white hot fever. Bernie is the
only choice for a 3rd party candidate, he has
the name recognition.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/277799-bernie-sanders-is-the-third-party-candidate-youve
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
May 15th, 2016 at 4:52:06 PM permalink
terapined
Bernie Sanders is the Third-Party Candidate You've Been Waiting For

See the Dem convention in Vegas? The cops
had to break it up. Sanders supporters hate
Hillary with a white hot fever. Bernie is the
only choice for a 3rd party candidate, he has
the name recognition.

This reminds me of Hitler in the Bunker
The Russians and Americans hate each other. Once those armies meet, its all over and we will rise victorious.

Bernie may not like Clinton but there is no way he would run 3rd party because he hates John Miller worse