Terrible, horrible attack in Paris

November 30th, 2015 at 3:31:08 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/islam_rape_and_the_fate_of_western_women.html

Quote:
Link doesn't work

Link fixed above.

Quote:
Yea, Christians in this country never ever rape.

Nobody claimed otherwise, but somehow I knew that would be your reaction. Jews rape also. So do gays. However, if you read the article you will see that muslim-on-western women rape is a major and increasing problem in Europe. Better to not import the problem here.

Article has more cites than any article I can remember seeing, btw. Just more of what I am saying about islam cannot live side-by-side in a Western country no matter how many nice muslims you want to keep telling us you knew.
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2015 at 4:41:56 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/islam_rape_and_the_fate_of_western_women.html

Link fixed above.

Nobody claimed otherwise, but somehow I knew that would be your reaction. Jews rape also. So do gays. However, if you read the article you will see that muslim-on-western women rape is a major and increasing problem in Europe. Better to not import the problem here.

Article has more cites than any article I can remember seeing, btw. Just more of what I am saying about islam cannot live side-by-side in a Western country no matter how many nice muslims you want to keep telling us you knew.

Is rape exploding in Dearborn MI ?
Of course not, same rate as any other city the same size.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 30th, 2015 at 5:01:13 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: terapined

That's because judges don't tolerate
it here. In many EU countries they
are far more worried about how the
world views them, so they cover up
the crimes by not prosecuting them.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 30th, 2015 at 5:11:56 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I have already shown that Dearborn is a generally unsafe city, in the bottom quintile for crime, or put another way, over 80% of the cities in the USA are safer to live in. But since you brought it up, rapes are up in Dearborn since 2000.

Of course, an intelligent person is not going to look at just one city and draw a conclusion. Which is why I posted the article with the many links pointing it out. Deny all you like, isn't changing the fact of what is going on.
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2015 at 5:31:43 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: AZDuffman

Of course, an intelligent person is not going to look at just one city and draw a conclusion. Which is why I posted the article with the many links pointing it out. Deny all you like, isn't changing the fact of what is going on.

Do you personally know a Muslim?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
November 30th, 2015 at 5:34:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman

I have known a few in the past, what does that have to do with the point at hand, namely that islam cannot live side by side with western culture?
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2015 at 5:44:18 PM permalink
Evenbob

I knew a ton of them 10-15 years ago
and 95% of them were assholes, plain
and simple. They were macho, unfriendly,
rude, superior acting clannish jerks. No
matter how many dealings I had with
them, no matter how much I bought,
they always treated me (and other non
Muslims) with disrespect.

I totally believe the rape stories, their
book tells them Allah loves it when you
rape an infidel woman. Many macho
cultures think women secretly enjoy
rape. But rape isn't sex, rape is violence.
Every woman raped knows it has nothing
to do with sex, the man in sending them
a violence message. That's why it's do
devastating.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
November 30th, 2015 at 6:09:37 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I knew a ton of them 10-15 years ago
and 95% of them were assholes, plain
and simple. They were macho, unfriendly,
rude, superior acting clannish jerks. No
matter how many dealings I had with
them, no matter how much I bought,
they always treated me (and other non
Muslims) with disrespect.

Same as roulette is one of the worst games for the player even if you had a winning session; just because one knows or has known good muslims does not mean the culture will be peaceful when many are settled. For some reason, Western nations stopped looking out for their best interest in the mid-1960s and started wanting to be nice and be liked. Future generations will wonder what we were thinking.
The President is a fink.
November 30th, 2015 at 7:20:43 PM permalink
boymimbo
Threads: 5
Sigh. Hey, did you know that Canada's kidnapping rate is the 2nd highest in the world?

Legislation has changed in Sweden to expand the definition of rape and an ongoing campaign has occurred to increase reporting in this country. For example, "A new sexual offences legislation came into force in 2005, which meant that some actions that were previously classed as sexual exploitation are now classed as rape. The changes in the legislation resulted in a decrease in reported sexual coercion and exploitation, whereas the number of reported rapes have increased. As of July 1, 2013, further changes were made to the legislation in order to broaden the term rape to also include cases where the victim reacted with passivity. As of July 1, 2013, further changes were made to the legislation in order to broaden the term rape to also include cases where the victim reacted with passivity."

Sweden also changed its reporting to report each incidence of rape as a separate event. It is no surprise that only conservative sites have attempted to link increased sex crimes to Muslims in Sweden.

We can look at the murder rate in Sweden which is at a record low at an unheard of 0.71/100,000. There were 68 murders in Sweden in 2012 in a population of 9.6 million. In Michigan for that year, 600 were murdered.

There is nothing to see here unless you're a racist who wants to put unrelated figures together and link it to Muslim immigration.

Now, why is Canada's kidnapping rate the 2nd highest in the world? It's because it includes figures where non-custodial parents don't return their children on time. No other country does that.

Debunked.
November 30th, 2015 at 7:42:16 PM permalink
Evenbob
Quote: boymimbo

Debunked.

LOL! So all the reports of more rapes is
just a paperwork snafu, then. Nothing
has changed. What's scary is that you
actually think that. Hole in the ground,
meet head. It's sooo safe and comfortable
down there, isn't it..