Clue Game 2

January 20th, 2016 at 5:09:29 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Quote: Wizard
Col. Mustard takes the passage to the conservatory.

Suggests: Plum with the wrench in the conservatory.

Thanks, I just came from there! :p
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 20th, 2016 at 5:38:49 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Mrs White moves to outside the Hall room

Fr. G is next, here is the board after my move:

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 20th, 2016 at 5:47:33 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
No accusation from me, BTW.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 20th, 2016 at 6:17:29 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: Wizard
No accusation from me, BTW.

and I'll remind everyone that since I made the sort of move that is pointless if I intended to make an accusation, that this signals I also make no accusation this last turn
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 20th, 2016 at 7:31:23 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
I updated the link/diagram to show that Peacock was transported to the study by Scarlet on his last turn.

Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 20th, 2016 at 7:36:10 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
I updated the link/diagram to show that Peacock was transported to the study by Scarlet on his last turn.
Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 20th, 2016 at 7:46:49 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
FrG moves to in front of the Billard room if he can.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 20th, 2016 at 7:47:46 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: miplet
Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.

Team effort makes a good game, though I have a personal interest in that particular move. :)
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 20th, 2016 at 7:51:39 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: FrGamble
You can't go that far. How about outside the Library?
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 20th, 2016 at 7:56:04 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: FrGamble

I'm pretty sure you must stop at the Library. However, you can reach the billiard room on your next turn, so it's essentially the same for THAT move.

Here's how it works.

When you leave a room to the hallway, you can move 2 pink boxes; the one for the room you left, and 1 either side of that. In your case, Study to the Library.

On your next turn, you can either enter the Library, or go 1 pink box and into the Billiard room, or 2 pink boxes to the entry of the Conservatory (but not in).

Does that help?

Edit: this assumes that nobody calls you into a room as a suspect. If you're called in, that changes your position on the board to IN that room (including maybe someone will call you into the Billiard room, haha). If you're called in, you can make a suggestion yourself on your turn before leaving (staying there for the suggestion), or you can leave the room again without suggesting, making your way as above.