Clue Game 2

January 20th, 2016 at 8:12:49 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Editorial comment: OG, I agreed casually to play, wondering how it could stay interesting doing it this way, but I must say, this is an excellent game to play via the board. You can track things a WHOLE lot better with some time between turns, vs. playing face to face in a minute-to-minute pacing. Well chosen! Thanks for including me!
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 20th, 2016 at 8:12:54 PM permalink
FrGamble
Threads: 67
Got it. Sorry I had in my mind I could move two pink boxes once I left the room. I stop to admire the books in the library from the hallway.
“It is with the smallest brushes that the artist paints the most exquisitely beautiful pictures.” (
January 20th, 2016 at 8:18:11 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Great, FrG! I think those of us who played the first game got the bugs ironed out while playing, probably an advantage vs. those along for the first time.

So it's my turn. Peacock takes the Secret Passage from the Study to the Kitchen.

I suggest Col Mustard, in the Kitchen, with the Revolver.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 20th, 2016 at 8:30:48 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
Great, FrG! I think those of us who played the first game got the bugs ironed out while playing, probably an advantage vs. those along for the first time.

So it's my turn. Peacock takes the Secret Passage from the Study to the Kitchen.

I suggest Col Mustard, in the Kitchen, with the Revolver.

Peacock (bbb)
Enters Kitchen
Suggests Colonel Mustard with Revolver in Kitchen
Plum (tcp) can't disprove
Scarlet (rxw) disproves
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 20th, 2016 at 8:32:07 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Thanks! No accusation. (but I would still like the PM, please)
January 20th, 2016 at 8:57:36 PM permalink
miplet
Thanks! No accusation. (but I would still like the PM, please)
Mr Non Player is on his way to work. He'll send PMs when he gets there.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 21st, 2016 at 4:45:43 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Editorial comment: OG, I agreed casually to play, wondering how it could stay interesting doing it this way, but I must say, this is an excellent game to play via the board. You can track things a WHOLE lot better with some time between turns, vs. playing face to face in a minute-to-minute pacing. Well chosen! Thanks for including me!

you're welcome! and thanks for helping explain how to move. I am chagrined that I can't seem to explain it well.

I also felt some chagrin about some unforeseen things being a problem. Evenbob came close to being right LOL.

I agree with your points. Tension does build, I bet every game is going to be a close call for who wins, at least one other player just needing it to be his/her turn and then could have won instead. There is a risk in waiting till all 3 aspects are proved without doubt. These things make for a good game.

BTW I have pondered about what other games might work played like this and none seem a good idea.

current board:

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 21st, 2016 at 12:53:51 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
Plum moves to outside the Ballroom.

Done, next round!
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 21st, 2016 at 12:59:39 PM permalink
miplet
Quote: TheCesspit
Plum moves to outside the Ballroom.

Done, next round!
And with that, I'm going to bed. I'll try and check in before I leave for work (8:45pm board time) , but no guarantees.
January 21st, 2016 at 3:03:49 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Miss Scarlet tired of secret passages steps outside the library next to Mr Green.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?