Clue Game 2

January 16th, 2016 at 6:49:59 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: miplet
Peacock (bbb) disproves this.
I'll send PMs when I'm off.

Peacock can take her turn without waiting for this.

I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 16th, 2016 at 7:24:59 AM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: beachbumbabs
I'm next, and I assume Mustard can read back, so I'll give you a move.

Mrs. Peacock goes back to the Conservatory via secret passage, and suggests housekeeping invest in some Raid; the spiders in that passage are aggressive!

Seriously, but not too much; I suggest Plum in the Conservatory with the Rope.

Plum (tcp) can't disprove , but Scarlet (rxw) can.
Just got off. Bus only come every hour, so no PMs till I get home.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 16th, 2016 at 8:49:10 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Colonel Mustard checking in from Fort Nuts (not to be confused with Fort Dix) while I have a free moment.

I didn't bring my crime scene notes, but you may carry on without me as best you can. I don't mind my turn being skipped if I can make up for it later.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 16th, 2016 at 2:48:21 PM permalink
rxwine
Threads: 189
Are we still pausing? I'm ready, or I'll wait. Either is good.
You believe in an invisible god, and dismiss people who say they are trans? Really?
January 16th, 2016 at 3:37:08 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Threads: 23
It makes most sense to me to pause and play in order. There's various reasons for that :)
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 16th, 2016 at 3:58:27 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Quote: TheCesspit
It makes most sense to me to pause and play in order. There's various reasons for that :)

but isn't Plum next, and that's in order? I am well into my cups and may be wrong. It doesn't hurt if messages haven't been sent yet.

it's only if you want to make an accusation that you need to be extra careful
January 16th, 2016 at 4:08:10 PM permalink
TheCesspit
Oh it may well be me next... just saying skipping turns makes a difference, as there's a whole bunch to infer from other moves.
It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die.... it's called Life
January 16th, 2016 at 5:39:31 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Oh it may well be me next... just saying skipping turns makes a difference, as there's a whole bunch to infer from other moves.

OK, LOL. well, get caught up by the time the Wizard is back.
January 17th, 2016 at 8:11:39 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6

It really does make a difference, going out of turn either guessing or disproving, I agree. But you are next, and could take your turn, as could Scarlet, at some point before Mustard returns. Miplet can disprove on Mustard's behalf and just tell him what cards of his have been shown, as he has been doing.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 17th, 2016 at 10:57:24 AM permalink
TheCesspit
Absolutely, sorry for my delay, especially as I can't guess, so will move to outside the Hall.