Trump vs Hillary 2016

Thread Rating:

December 10th, 2016 at 9:40:26 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: AZDuffman
Nope, I'm just saying quit acting like a child if you want to be taken seriously.

I'm certain your mocking of Rush will never rise much above laughing at his weight or calling him a drug addict. With liberals it never does. No reason to think it will change here.

Yes, let's focus on what really makes Rush loathsome. He's a blowhard, a liar, a cheap pitchman, a Republican pimp, a logic-free demagogue, and a jerk on the level of Trump. He's more full of shit than a portapotty after a long rock concert (or Trump rally!).

He's also fat, ugly, stupid, and a drug addict, but those are just bonuses (there's a REALLY GOOD reason he's a radio and not a TV personality!). Listening to him is like listening to a solid hour of mule farts. Only a completely loathsome moron could stand to listen to him at all, let alone listen to him on purpose over and over and over.

I have to admit, though, that he is the Messiah for a fringe group of nutballs out there, who would gladly shine his shoes with their tongues (Rush can't reach his feet and would appreciate the help).
December 10th, 2016 at 9:49:20 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: azd
I'm certain your mocking of Rush will never rise much above laughing at his weight or calling him a drug addict. With liberals it never does. No reason to think it will change here.

Quote: stinkingliberal
Yes, let's focus on what really makes Rush loathsome. He's a blowhard, a liar, a cheap pitchman, a Republican pimp, a logic-free demagogue, and a jerk on the level of Trump. He's more full of shit than a portapotty after a long rock concert (or Trump rally!).

He's also fat, ugly, stupid, and a drug addict, but those are just bonuses (there's a REALLY GOOD reason he's a radio and not a TV personality!). Listening to him is like listening to a solid hour of mule farts. Only a completely loathsome moron could stand to listen to him at all, let alone listen to him on purpose over and over and over.

I have to admit, though, that he is the Messiah for a fringe group of nutballs out there, who would gladly shine his shoes with their tongues (Rush can't reach his feet and would appreciate the help).

Like I said.......
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2016 at 10:56:09 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Like I said.......

Rush detractors all have two things
in common. They have no idea what
he says, and they have had no original
insults since the 90's. He just keeps
chugging along, number one radio
show in the country. And growing.
I love Rush..
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 10th, 2016 at 11:05:26 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
Rush detractors all have two things
in common. They have no idea what
he says, and they have had no original
insults since the 90's. He just keeps
chugging along, number one radio
show in the country. And growing.
I love Rush..

Rush has said for years that liberals can go about 25 seconds before they stop making points and start lobbing insults. Once one called in and after a short time started calling him names. He asked Bo "Mr Snerdly, how long did it take" as the caller was doing it. On rare occasions a liberal can try to make a point but on Limbaugh and so many other places they quickly just devolve to name calling and profanity.
The President is a fink.
December 10th, 2016 at 11:33:23 AM permalink
Evenbob
they quickly just devolve to name calling and profanity.

That's all that low rated Lib run
Airhead America show was,
constant insults by Al Franken
and others aimed at the Right.
They had no listeners, never
made a profit. The Left has nothing
to offer, just like Hillary ran on no
message this election. I challenge
anybody to tick off the points of
Hillary's platform. She didn't have
one, she was gonna be Obama's
3rd term.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
December 10th, 2016 at 11:53:40 AM permalink
AZDuffman
That's all that low rated Lib run
Airhead America show was,
constant insults by Al Franken
and others aimed at the Right.
They had no listeners, never
made a profit. The Left has nothing
to offer, just like Hillary ran on no
message this election. I challenge
anybody to tick off the points of
Hillary's platform. She didn't have
one, she was gonna be Obama's
3rd term.

The lib talk shows have tried to copy Limbaugh for 25 years and have never come close. They miss the mix of thoughtful analysis and smart satire Rush has. Their shows just end up sounding angry. Rush is another alpha male. He gets a lot of listeners who hate him. They still tune in. That is a sign of a winning radio or TV host. Howards Stern and Cosell have and had the same quirk.

One other help is that talk radio is usually listened to at or on the way to some sort of job, giving Limbaugh a huge edge.
The President is a fink.
December 11th, 2016 at 1:49:37 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Like I said.......

Failed to read the first paragraph, did you Duffy? You consider everything you think and read in such shallow, careless fashion.
December 11th, 2016 at 1:53:51 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
The lib talk shows have tried to copy Limbaugh for 25 years and have never come close. They miss the mix of thoughtful analysis and smart satire Rush has. Their shows just end up sounding angry. Rush is another alpha male. He gets a lot of listeners who hate him. They still tune in. That is a sign of a winning radio or TV host. Howards Stern and Cosell have and had the same quirk.

One other help is that talk radio is usually listened to at or on the way to some sort of job, giving Limbaugh a huge edge.

Edge over what? Reality?

I know you admire bullies and blowhards ("alpha males," LOL), but that's all that Limbaugh is. Hot air and no substance. Sure, he has a lot of listeners. But there are a lot of stupid people in this country.
December 11th, 2016 at 7:01:04 PM permalink
Evenbob
Great pic of Trump with our military at the
Army/Navy game. Trump loves the military,
they're wonderful people. In all the years
my son has been in the AF, all I have met
is smart, very courteous officers that
are friends of his. Hillary has hated
the military all her life. She made the
military guards in the WH wear suits
because the sight of uniforms 'made
her sick'. She was rude and disrespectful
to them all the time, and they resented
the hell out of her. Don't ask for sources,
if you haven't heard this over the last
25 years you've been in a cave.

December 11th, 2016 at 7:42:48 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Hillary has hated
the military all her life. She made the
military guards in the WH wear suits
because the sight of uniforms 'made
her sick'. She was rude and disrespectful
to them all the time, and they resented
the hell out of her. Don't ask for sources,
if you haven't heard this over the last
25 years you've been in a cave.

May I have your sources for this information?

In other news, since he probably spent time here, I'd like to report that SL has been suspended for two weeks for an insult via PM. Someone remind me to un-suspend him on 12/25. Merry Christmas.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber